SEO consultant now needed

Soldato
Long story short rankings and search request have just about vanished for a good friends SMB.
After talking with him fastest way IMO is to just use an outside SEO conultancy to regain lost ground as fast as possible.

Anyone got any advice/recommendations ??
(Since your all such a trust worthy bunch ;) )

Would definitely need to be B2B and would need to have a proven track record

Associate
I tend to look for this sort of thing on sites like elance and go with the ones with a fair bit of history behind them.

AJK

AJK

Associate
I haven't worked with a great deal of SEO consultancies, and to be honest those I have seen "reports" from haven't been worth the time or money; so I'm afraid I can't offer any recommendations.

However, in the meantime - can you provide any more information? The big red flag in your post, for me, is that search rankings do not "vanish" on their own - what has actually happened? This may help others give you better advice, or recommend a more specific consultant or agency to help you.

Soldato
OP
A catalogue of errors happened :mad:

An old, but well SE optimised website and google addwords account got nuked by a new advertising company, as such it has managed to undo just about everything that took best part of 18months to achieve in terms of searches, very optimised addwords (googled helped a lot with this) that did take a while to get right. It was not cheap to achieve, but not a massive expense in comparison to what they consider is been lost.

Gone from just about showing up top of listing when searching for the industry in local town or region, with prominent adds for those searches that would have failed to rank high in search - to just about completely vanished.

It was a super special job

Last edited:
Associate
Whats the site? Some of these SEO's websites and places have gone because of the way google used to work. It no longer works the same with SEO as it used to and a lot of these companies were still falsifying their claims with old styles that worked but well fell off when google updated the way it searched

Back
Top Bottom