Serial Killers - your favourite ?

Caporegime
Fred West was best man at my wedding, so Fred West.

ql7r0yjckj521.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
Another fascinating individual is the Iceman Richard Kuklinski who was convicted of killing five people between 1980 and 1984. There's controversy wether some of his claims are real but the interview shows a stone cold killer .

The Iceman nickname came about because he use to freeze the bodies to confuse time of death.

Last edited:
Soldato
Another fascinating individual is the Iceman Richard Kuklinski who was convicted of killing five people between 1980 and 1984. There's controversy wether some of his claims are real but the interview shows a stone cold killer .

The Iceman nickname came about because he use to freeze the bodies to confuse time of death.

not really a serial killer though, surely? still a very disturbed individual and well worth reading up on. the film The Iceman, while only very very loosely based on his life is pretty good watching.

Man of Honour
OP
not really a serial killer though, surely? still a very disturbed individual and well worth reading up on. the film The Iceman, while only very very loosely based on his life is pretty good watching.
Definition of a serial killer is person who murders three or more people, with the murders taking place over more than a month and including a significant period of time between them.

SO Richard comes into that category.

Found it interesting his relationship with his parents compared to how he was with his own family .

Soldato
Definition of a serial killer is person who murders three or more people, with the murders taking place over more than a month and including a significant period of time between them.

SO Richard comes into that category.

Found it interesting his relationship with his parents compared to how he was with his own family .
While I appreciate he may be the wiki definition of a serial killer - he’s not your typical Bundy, Dahmer, Gein et al - for me he’s more a gun for hire type, prone to exaggeration. So quite boring really (not boring boring, but I’m sure you know what I mean :p)

Soldato
Elizabeth Bathory is a goodun. Claims that she believed bathing in the blood of young woman would help her look young seem to be disputed but its an interesting tale!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom