Serial Killers - your favourite ?

Soldato
The extremes of human behaviour are mind blowing so I thought I start a serial killer thread.

Serial killers are also welcome to contribute to the thread. :D

One of the most interesting serial killers I find is Ed Gein who dug up the corpses of over a dozen women and made things out of their remains . His crimes was the inspiration for such films like Silence of the Lambs.

Anybody else love Jody Foster ?
Surely if he just dug up corpses he wasn't a serial killer!

Man of Honour
OP
Surely if he just dug up corpses he wasn't a serial killer!
He was Suspected of murders though never convicted of murder but classed as a serial killer by the FBI.

Think if it this way thieves are very rarely caught on there first theft, somewhat like serial Killers.

Last edited:
Associate
My one and only claim to fame (?) is that for a number of years I used park outside Fred Wests house as it was just round the corner from my first place of work. Was also a member of the local video shop where (alledgedly) they has some of Fred and Rose special home movies :eek: under the counter for rent (happily I didnt rent one !!)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
My one and only claim to fame (?) is that for a number of years I used park outside Fred Wests house as it was just round the corner from my first place of work. Was also a member of the local video shop where (alledgedly) they has some of Fred and Rose special home movies :eek: under the counter for rent (happily I didnt rent one !!)

Last year while in Gloucester I went looking for his house.
We were standing on a path when I realised we were on top of it :(

Soldato
Last year while in Gloucester I went looking for his house.
We were standing on a path when I realised we were on top of it :(
When 25 Cromwell Street was knocked down, they also knocked down no 23 which I didn't know about until looking on Streetview. Wonder if the owners of 23 got compensated https://hellorayo.co.uk/greatest-hits/hereford-worcester/news/fred-west-former-lodger-survivor-2/
SV https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.8...umbfov=90!7i16384!8i8192?coh=205410&entry=ttu

Soldato
A claim to fame. Colin Pitchfork worked with my colleague's brother, He was good at his work, miserable with the men and always had a smirk grin when chatting to females.

Colleague's brother was off during Pitchfork's arrest as had been involved in a car crash breaking both legs.

Back
Top Bottom