seriously, what do i have to do to get a job!?!?!?!?

Associate
just got another rejection letter this morning :(
been looking for a job in IT support since june and so far have only had 2 interviews and a load of rejections.
i thought it was meant to be easy to get an entry level it support job!
i know i've got no commercial experience, but i've provided support for family and friends for over 7 years, got a comp sci a-level, IT related degree, and a A+ yet still can get nothing :(
very depressing

anyways, thats my rant over with, back to job hunting i guess

Associate
OP
lol, i don't think its me (BO etc...)!! my housemates/gf always say i look very smart before going for interview and i think i come across well.
i'm going to ring my latest rejection this morning and get some feedback.

its SO frustrating! i really want to be working and know i can do the jobs i looking at!

is it worth advertising IT support in my local area just to gain some more experience do you think?

Associate
OP
Jez said:
Seemed easy to get into the very low level (started on sub £14k), and am slowly working up.

this is exactly what i've been trying to do (looking at around £12k for entry level work) but even doing this seems like a nightmare to get in on atm. i'm well aware i havent got an commercial experience and would love to get some but am at a bit of a loss as to what to apply for now! ah well, guess i'll just keep looking

Back
Top Bottom