Originally posted by Orifice
Anyone wanna borrow this book i found?

dummies.jpg

:p

Where did you find Ad's new book? :p:D

Wise Guy
Soldato
Take it the author is our very own slackworth then:D

EDIT - hmm, the bit that says "by Adwhitwirth" would be a give away imo;)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by Bundles
Take it the author is our very own slackworth then:D

EDIT - hmm, the bit that says "by Adwhitwirth would be a give away imo;)

yes, the one I posted was the original 1st edition (until the author couldnt be bothered to turn up) - so ADW had to take over for the final print run.

M.

Soldato
ROFL :D

Next time hit him harder Mrs. B. Might knock some sense into the chap :D ;)

On the origional topic :rolleyes: ;) I just went downstairs and noticed my cats were causing chaos in the kitchen, one was soaking wet and they were playing in a huge pile of sugar that they had knocked over out of the jar. The uprising has started people, its coming to your home. The cats know our plans and aren't going to sit idly, doing nothing about it......

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by [ASSE]Arnie01
ROFL :D
cats were causing chaos in the kitchen, one was soaking wet and they were playing in a huge pile of sugar that they had knocked over out of the jar. The uprising has started people, its coming to your home. The cats know our plans and aren't going to sit idly, doing nothing about it......

Hmmmm - insert cat onto centre of twin tub washing machine, set to spin, run network cable round edge, eat candy floss:p

Associate
need your help quick guys !!!

Uh-oh somethings gone horribly wrong....
My little lad has heard me going on about how i need more crunchers and i think he must have been reading this thread in seekrit.

I only left the room for 5 minutes but when i got back i nearly dropped down dead, he's tried adding himself to my farm :eek: :eek:

What do i do now coz i dont think his mum would appreciate him looking like this forever...

HappyBaby.jpg

I havent dared to look what he's done with the cables but he doesnt seem too bothered :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom