SFF PC - Budget £1500

Soldato
Hello chaps.

I hope you can help me please. I promised my lad that if he did well in his GCSE's i would buy him a new pc, and the little bugger did well :o :D.

Budget as already listed is £1500, I could possibly stretch a touch more but would like to keep it within that if possible.

I do not need the following

Keyboard.
Mouse.
Monitor.

I do need it to be a Small Form Factor pc, this is mainly due to him transporting it back and forward from his mums house to my house, it will make things a lot easier tbh. If this makes things tricky spec wise, im sure a normal tower is dooable.

He plays all sorts of games atm, so something that will run the latest games well now and further down the line would be great. With potential of upgrading down the line as an added bonus.

2 things to mention, he currently uses a 1440p monitor at home, and a 4k TV here. So something good enough for that is ideal.

My preference to add is the following :

Case with good airflow.

CPU that can overclock.

2 SSD's, 1 for the OS, 1 for games (256gb & 2TB)

32Gb Ram (DDR4 or DDR5)

Upgradable later on.

I / we have no preference for Intel / AMD / Nvidia etc. Looking for absolute bang for buck given the budget.

Happy to build it myself, but honestly I dont really enjoy it. So if OcUK can do it, added bonus haha.

Thank you very much for your help. Really appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Thank you so much for your suggestions, really helps a lot ot get some ideas.

Would it change the spec much if we went for a normal case and not SFF ?

Im so confused to be honest, just want to get the best bang for buck.

Back
Top Bottom