Shadow Warrior (2013) - Flying Wild Hog

Soldato
Ooooooh.......played this on a the mac back in the day, loved it.
Wonder if it has his some of Lo Wangs catchphrases in, which i still use to this day.

[cliche chinese-american accent]
"you could not find ass with both hands!"
"Yoouuuu make anudda stupid move!"
[/cliche chinese-american accent]

Off to purchase this right about now.....:)

Soldato
I paid £20 for it when it first came out, worth the cash all day long, it's a great throwback to the days when FPS' were made to be OTT and fun, rather than kill simulators. Same reason why I really enjoyed Singularity a few years back.
As a fan of the original, I'm really pleased they managed to keep the essence of what made it so good.

"Stickybomb-a like you!"

Soldato
I picked this up in the sale and just played for about 40 minutes. I've mostly been using the katana as it's just so bloody satisfying to play with. Only Dark Messiah and Chivalry compare in terms of how nice melee weapons feel. The dialogue is surprisingly funny too. Looking forward to putting more time into this!

Soldato
Played some more, gets better every level. Got some awesome Ki powers and Skills trained now and some of the combos are so much fun.

Levitate mobs then nail them to items for 'Nailed' bonus with the crossbow :D

Soldato
I only got this game because of this thread and the fact I found it on sale.

Reminds me so much of shooters from 10 years ago - and in a good way. You run around with a load of different weapons, get swamped by loads of enemies at a time and just run around solving basic puzzles, finding secrets and slashing enemies into pieces and blowing stuff up. It really is a lot of fun. Serious Sam with Swords :D

Back
Top Bottom