Shattered Horizon - 4 pack

Soldato
Shattered Horizon - 4 pack - £11.25 each

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/18110/

Shattered Horizon - 4 Pack - £44.99

£11.25 Each.

I dont mind buying, all I ask is that monies are paypal gifted to my paypal account which I will send to those who contact me via trust.

Please include your OcUK Username and your Steam email with your Paypal payment.

Once 3 orders have been received, I will "gift" the games out to the email addresses attached with the paypal payments. Please double check the email you want the game gifting to ;)

Earliest I will be able to gift this evening though is 02.30AM when I get home from work.

Last edited:
Fail edit xD

I'll check out that thread, didn't know there were guest passes going. I think this is a game that could benefit from a free weekend!

Played it for the first time (with people) last night. Its very different but in a good way. Lots of even kills, no script kiddies (aka CS kids) about. Scales very well with x8x16, max everything, 19x12 res with no slow down at-all. I really think anything 8800GT onward can play this on max. Not played 32 player game yet but im sure it'l be insane.

Once more people buy it can groups of people play at once (ala L4D) it will be even more awsome.

I wish I could try this before I buy. I don't get paid until Friday so if I can get a guest pass by then I would be interested (obviously if I like the game :P)

What would you compare it to? I loved a game called Shadowrun which everyone seemed to hate, but that was my favourite FPS of all time!

Anyreason why you didnt like it. Comparing it CoD or L4D1/2 would not be fair..

well i played it in beta (maybe it is bit better now ) ,but it had only 1 weapon + scope and grenade launcher and u can swap between 4 grenades that is basically it .

it lacks of variety and gets really repetitive and boring really quickly .

well i played it in beta (maybe it is bit better now ) ,but it had only 1 weapon + scope and grenade launcher and u can swap between 4 grenades that is basically it .

it lacks of variety and gets really repetitive and boring really quickly .

Everyone to their own.

For me, I liked the fact that the game does not have numerous weapons, for me, the simplicity of the game while in itself, not being simplistic is a big drawer for me.

Back
Top Bottom