Shed/Garage Boxes?

Soldato
Hi folk,

I need to sort my shed out and part of the issue is that tools I use infrequently are in battered old plastic boxes (pound stretcher loft storage type things).

I've not looked hard but I have the dewalt black stacker thing in my mind. Is there anything cheaper or better?

Soldato
OP
Soldato
OP
I have something similar to this - Has a slide out handle on side so you can lift it and move box around on wheels--Takes most of my electric tools that I don't use often. 2x sanders -2x electric saws- Angle grinder and other bits that will fit in --It then lives under a bench

https://www.screwfix.com/p/stanley-pro-mobile-tool-chest-24/52706 -

Got it from B&Q or Homebase for lot less than this one.
Top man, that may be the ticket for the bottom shelf. Such a nightmare getting stuff in and out!

Associate
ive got the dewalt one with the three boxes all nicely stacked just for my battery tools. it great except........every time you want a particular tool its always in the bottom box....pain really i picked mine up from screwfix a few months ago they had a deal on and the main boxes were 20 odd pounds each. tbh i bought the trolley from aldi or lidl for 17.95 works just as well.

Soldato
The "Really Useful Boxes" brand are good - but the largest ones are not as strong (well at least the ones I have).

Best think I did for storage was to put racking along one wall of the shed, then I could use a lot of smaller really useful boxes (and don't have the issue that what I want is in the bottom box of a stack of boxes).

Plastic tea crate boxes are great as well - really tough and stackable.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Could be the shed environment or possibly mine aren't brand name.

So a knockoff then haha :p
Ive had about 14 of them sat in the garage on shelves n had no bother with them.

Got a few of them up in the loft as well as theyre just the right size to span the rafters haha

Just dont boot a football off them if you leave then in the snow haha

Back
Top Bottom