Shia LaBeouf

Associate
He's pretty hateful in everything tbh. Everything he's been in has been mostly tosh.

Alright Victor.

I thought he was great in Peanut Butter Falcon and Honey Boy.

Upcoming David Ayer movie, which he has got real tattoos for: https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/04/shia...so-tattooed-real-role-tax-collector-12944981/

David Ayer remarked: "He's one of the best actors I've worked with, and he's the most committed to body and soul. He had a tooth pulled on Fury. So he kind of goes all in, and I've never known anyone that committed"

The guy is brilliant imo.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh well. It was nice knowing you Shia.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...beouf-pieces-of-a-woman-netflix-b1777492.html
Netflix has removed Shia LaBeouf's name and face from its awards campaigning around the film Pieces of a Woman.

The new movie stars Vanessa Kirby and LaBeouf as a couple on the verge of parenthood whose lives change irrevocably when a home birth ends in tragedy.

Following the abuse allegations made against LaBeouf, there is no mention of him on the streaming giant’s For Your Consideration website, despite him playing the film’s co-lead.

All the pictures on the page feature Kirby with other actors, and while she is suggested as a Best Actress nominee, no Best Actor is listed at all.

Earlier this month, singer FKA twigs filed a lawsuit against her ex-boyfriend LaBeouf, accusing the actor of “relentless abuse”, including sexual battery, assault, and infliction of emotional distress.

In an email to The New York Times, which broke the story, LaBeouf said: “I’m not in any position to tell anyone how my behaviour made them feel. I have no excuses for my alcoholism or aggression, only rationalisations.

“I have been abusive to myself and everyone around me for years. I have a history of hurting the people closest to me. I’m ashamed of that history and am sorry to those I hurt. There is nothing else I can really say.”

Soldato
This is news to me, knew he was a bit nutty but not the extent he went to.

It's refreshing to not see the instant denials though and him basically saying, yeah...I did it, I ****** up.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Oh there are articles where it details some of his stuff. Its pretty intense.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...shia-labeouf-abuse-relationship-b1770192.html

Since coming off social media 3 years ago, a lot of this stuff passes me by, I don't really follow much showbiz stuff outside of what's mentioned to me by friends or I read here :)

That's pretty hard reading, my father is/was an alcoholic who was fairly abusive to my mum and other women he was with afterwards too. I've seen that spiral increase and get out of control a fair bit through my childhood. Coming up to 15 years since i've seen him in person now.

Back
Top Bottom