Shinobi Build(?) Log

Associate
OP
Updates! The package from Deutschland finally got here, with some interesting stuff in it.

20.png

Love the personalised packaging, it makes it a lot more heartfelt. Needs more haribo, though.

22.png

Inside, was a lovely (again, personalised) ATX pin remover. Cost a fair chunk, but it should last for as long as I need it.

21.png

And finally, the sleeving. 10m of black, dense sleeving, 1m of heatshrink, and I think, a bonus 0.5m ish of red sleeving, which does look very slick. Sadly, if I ever have the choice over colour, black and white will be the way.

23.png

I've also ordered the following:

xtQ5

Didn't fancy spending 30 quid on the really top-end ones, so I'm just going to see how these look. Also ordered some mains-powered ones from a competitor to light up my desk, and am also planning some mods to my own room to rearrange my tech. Should be a good couple days :p

Associate
OP
I'm sure you could get it cheaper someplace, but I wanted something that'd last. While you're there, get the 4 pin remover as well..having some issues with that at the moment.

Had a bit of a bash with the spare red sleeve that Nils sent me:

24.png

...I'm gonna need some more heatshrink I think. I'm gonna start with the PSU tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom