Shipping

Associate
I was going to buy some arctic silver 5 thermal compound, but the shipping on it is pretty much a fiver! Surely there is some mistake here ... otherwise that just ruins what is otherwise a very nice deal. Is there no way this can be done cheaper? I realise with more stuff bought the shipping becomes less noticeable as an expense, but surely there is a standard delivery method for items as small as this??

Associate
OP
Unfortunately I ordered a new comp about 2 months ago and totally forgot about the compund (fortunately I got a retail cpu) so I got no need or money to buy anything in that'll make it worthwhile

Associate
OP
Yer it wasn't even for this comp any more tbh (unless I had an urge to take it all apart and give it a clean some time in the future), it was just so I had some for the future ... no biggie though, just more surprised at the high cost of shipping.

Associate
OP
Yeah thats what I thought. Doesn't really matter though, maybe next time I am looking to buy something (new monitor/speaker set is up next) I'll get some compound in at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom