• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Should i cancel or wait?

Associate
Hey ya guys,

I placed my order for a 3080 ASUS TUF non OC at 21:00ish on launch day, I am currently P278 in the queue.

Any idea what the queue is like for the 3080 TUF OC, i know they are making more of them than the non OC so is it worth getting in the end of the queue for that?

What do you think?

Cheers

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replys guys.

So my current card is a GTX970, and i ordered the 3080 specificly for Cyberpunk 2077, im playing on a 1440p 60hz screen and wanted to max it, been waiting for this game since the very first reveal trailer 7 years ago and playing on my 970 i get a max of 25fps on medium.

It's not a great experance and it's kinda ruining the experance, (although i am super enjoying it still, pretty much bug free) as you can only play a game for the frist time once.

So here is where i lay.

I paid for it with my debit card, and my cash is kinda tied up waiting for it, i currently dont have enough free cash to buy another without canceling this one.

in the new year i have a heafty pay rise coming so i guess i'll pick one up from the alert sites and cancel my pre-order.

Back
Top Bottom