Should I go for the alternative?

Associate
Since the LG 27GL850 seems impossible to get your hands on lately, would people consider the Asus TUF VG27AQ monitor a good second option for the price point, or is there another (better) alternative I am missing?

I would (i think) prefer to have the LG but yeah, those stock issues :(

Would love to hear people opinions, especially if anyone owns either of those monitors.

Soldato
I've got the Asus Rog XG279Q which I got two weeks ago and I've been really impressed with it, bar one stuck pixel, colours look great and it goes up to 170hz. Barely any reviews but I took a gamble and I'm very pleased. Can be had for £578 if you shop around.

Soldato
Lenovo Y27Q-20 uses exactly same panel as that LG, just with 165Hz max and sturdier mount.
But its availability in Europe is really limited.

Associate
Lenovo Y27Q-20 uses exactly same panel as that LG, just with 165Hz max and sturdier mount.
But its availability in Europe is really limited.
Is there a website/database that lists all the panels used in each monitor and whether they are same with other quality monitors.

Soldato
Is there a website/database that lists all the panels used in each monitor and whether they are same with other quality monitors.
Wish I would know one...
Unless monitor maker tells the precise panel in once in a blue moon model you have to try to find reviews which would tell that.

TFT central tells panel model in its reviews, but beyond that don't remember any other doing same.
Lenovo's panel was told by Chinese review site.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/dgzf1s/lenovo_legion_y27q20_review_in_chinese/

Back
Top Bottom