Hi guys,
i have recently bought a new gaming rig, specs are:
CPU: amd x2 4400+
Mobo: Sapphire PURE Innovation Gruper Radeon Xpress 200P
Memory: G.Skill 2GB DDR ZX PC3200 (2x1GB) CAS2 Dual Channel Kit
Gfx card: HIS Excalibur ATI Radeon X1900 XT-X 512MB GDDR3
Case: lian-li v1000+
PSU: Seasonic S12 600W Silent ATX2.0

however due to work and other commitments i no longer have much time to play games, also due to the small space in my room i think it might be better for me to have a laptop.
im toying with the idea of selling this rig, with a dvd re writer and 17inch samsung tft monitor if buyer wants and buying a centrino duo laptop or macbook.
i will mainly use it for word processing, browsing the internet, playing the odd game here and there.
how much do u think i could sell this rig for? do u think i should go for a laptop or jus keep the pc?

Thanks
Michael.

thing is, i rekon its gotta be one or the other. Cos i either leave things as they are right now, i am pretty happy with it, no complaints.
Or i sell the pc, free up some space, buy a laptop which i can take whereever i go and also have space for a HDTV in my room.
The full specs would be:
CPU: amd x2 4400+
Mobo: Sapphire PURE Innovation Gruper Radeon Xpress 200P
Memory: G.Skill 2GB DDR ZX PC3200 (2x1GB) CAS2 Dual Channel Kit
Gfx card: HIS Excalibur ATI Radeon X1900 XT-X 512MB GDDR3
Case: lian-li v1000+
PSU: Seasonic S12 600W Silent ATX2.0
Pioneer DVD re writer
1x 60GB SATA HDD (which i run windows and programs from)
1x 160GB ATA HDD (where i keep music, video files and other junk in)
Logitech 2.1 speaker system
Samsung 17" tft screen
Various software and games on my pc

How much do you think i could get for that?

haha, i need to raise enough capital to pay for my laptop which will be about 1.5k i rekon. so anywhere near there would be nice.

go on guys pick ** components! ill do ya a good deal :p haha

theres no point in me having a laptop and a pc, cos i would hardly ever need to take the laptop away from my hse. thou i would once in a while. its jus mainly to save some space and to be able to bring my pc upstairs aswel, i know these are stupid reasons lol, again im just toying with the idea.
i hav been thinkn about the LCD HDTV option, are they jus as good as normal monitors?

thanks for the advice squiffy. i think ill listen to ** advice and keep the desktop. Ill prob forget about the laptop as its pretty pointless in spending 4-500 on something which ill only use very occasionally.
cheers again for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom