should we have to pay to watch England?

Soldato
i know that the whole point of almost everything in this world is in the search of money but should we really have to pay to get England games??

personally i subscribe to setanta anyway for the other stuff but i really feel sorry for a lot of people who cant afford to spend £10 a month on a channel they wont watch. which is why i think having england matches on it is terrible.

Should all england matches be on BBC or atleast a freeview channel of some manner??

IMO yes and i think it disgraseful that there not, having to pay the licence fee is understandable but having to pay more just to watch your countrys team is just wrong!

Also is this set for a while or will all main competition matches be on terrestrial tv?

Soldato
OP
not just that but my argument also covers the fact that a lot of people dont pay that much attention to football throughout the season but internationals are a country wide thing.

and what about the supporters of the lower league clubs you dont get jack all from setanta if you dont care about the premiership season.

Back
Top Bottom