*** Show us your bikes! ***

Man of Honour
It’s a great bike. I had the 2017 speed triple R and thought that was good until I test rode the RS. It also has a tft screen, keyless ignition and imu not to mention a far stronger engine.

I had carbon tank panels, evotech tidy, rad grilles, crash bobbins, quickshifter, bug screen and the smaller aluminium indicators installed.

Yes it only has a 15.5l tank. But on average I get 150+ miles indicated range.

Nice day for a ride in the uk.

Stay safe all.

150 miles would do me nicely.

Soldato
Good luck . mate bought a new one and its never out the dealers

The ones i know about were chain and sprocket/heated grips/indicator/ecux2 (and a lot of messing about with ecu updates causing poor fuel consumption) and a few other niggly issues . Im not sure if he got a friday night special but he got every option available and it was about 16k so he wants everything right

Soldato
Few pics of me on sat on the old girl at a local bike school open day. I was there with my team to raise awareness of a 'Biker Down' first aid/rider safety course that we are delivering to local motorcyclists as part of a joint Fire & Rescue Service, Scottish Ambulance Service, Police Scotland initiative. :cool:

rsvcbt1.jpg

rsvcbt2.jpg

rsvcbt3.jpg

rsvcbt4.jpg

bikerdown1.jpg

bikerdown2.jpg

bikerdown3.jpg

bikerdown4.jpg

Associate
Fair play to you for doing that. I see that bikers are getting looked out for (judging by the posted clip below too) in Scotland which is a big positive.

Soldato
Thank you. We are very proactive up here in Scotland on all of this. I'm hoping to make a small but positive difference with running these courses. As well as being a member of the emergency services I have some very personal reasons for wanting to put something back into the biking community.

Back
Top Bottom