*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
Out for a bimble on the auld RSV last Sunday with a group of mates, about 35 of us all in. Cracking run up past Loch Lomond to Tyndrum.

mille1.jpg

mille2.jpg

run2.jpg

run3.jpg

run4.jpg

run5.jpg

run6.jpg

Associate
Or get a Reevu helmet and say goodbye to mirrors forever....
I had a Reevu. Good quality lid and the vision system was very neat and clever. Shocking courier delivery (box was mashed, lid looked perfect) meant I never really trusted it and replaced it eventually. Good customer service from Reevu though.

Caporegime
Can't say I've noticed :D you'll soon get used to it mate

Drop me a line if you fancy a ride out

I'll let you ride my faster green one :p

Haha it might be because I'm comming from. Ninja 250n with a knackered throttle.

The electronic throttle just seems so sensitive though, and a little bit abrupt on the on/off but I think that's partly due to emissions as seems common on newer bikes.

I'll give you a shout once I've broke it in and gotten used to it I keep screwing up my gear changes atm lol. Reminds me of when I got my r6 years ago.

Haha @Rossi~ there's already a map out that adds 50 rwhp O.o

I think I'll keep it stock for a year or two and then it will be map, exhaust and maybe carbon wheels :p

Man of Honour
I'm sure you were considering just keeping the 250 the other day :D

They're lovely bikes, I'd always be worried about marking that beautiful paint finish though :o

Caporegime
I've just discovered something weird

Bike turned off keys out steering lock on there's 2 settings the furthest one (which you go to by default)

The indicators stay on.

Just came back to it flashing thinking wtf

Caporegime
Haha, how long before you have up with the rear break?

Flicking through the screens so far I'm only at 35 degree lean angle to the right and only 25 to the left lol.

It's so weird trying to keep it below 4k rpm.

Especialy after the ninjette where its about 8k before it even starts to move lol.

R&g radiator guard and boot hard stickers ordered lol.

Caporegime
I'm sure you were considering just keeping the 250 the other day :D

They're lovely bikes, I'd always be worried about marking that beautiful paint finish though :o

It's parked next to its baby sister in the garage lol.

This weekend if the weather improves the baby ninja will be having her rear end taken off seized shock replaced and all her bearings relived along with new fluids.

After that she'll be back in for her mot and ready to resume wet weather duty :p

Although I feel somewhat evil parking a brand new bike next to the poor abused one, it seems like a hills have eyes style thing of sitting the new victim next to the corpse of the old one :p

Every time I get off the h2 I am shaking, it's equal parts fear and equal parts pure excitement.

One big thing though is the controls are so precise and the engine so revvy its showing up all my faults compared to old non electronic bikes.

A bit of sloppy clutch work is hidden on them on this its Hurley noticeable.

It's good though its gonna make me work to improve, but I think I might get some dog leg levers for it as i have tiny hands..

Back
Top Bottom