*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
Are you still looking to get one?

Thinking, got a lot going on at the moment, with a strong possability of working in Aus and Canada for a year (6 months at each place) as of May next year.

So no idea when/if I will be getting back on a bike for a long time.

Went to see an Royal Enfield 500 Bullet... My god, more rust than you can imagine.

Associate
Just back from putting a deposit down on this :)

imag0009a.jpg

zx12r ninja a1, hopefully picking it up middle of next week.

Soldato
Just back from putting a deposit down on this :)

zx12r ninja a1, hopefully picking it up middle of next week.

nissin.jpg

My little darling above.

You will have fun with that the a1 is the untamed beast later models are a little smoother to ride but I like the brutishness of the a1.

Let me know what you think after a ride or two.

Have fun :D

Last edited:
Associate
My little darling above.

You will have fun with that the a1 is the untamed beast later models are a little smoother to ride but I like the brutishness of the a1.

Let me know what you think after a ride or two.

Have fun :D

Its going to take some getting used to. The last big bike I had was a cruiser & this is the polar oposite + ive been comuting on my trusty cg125 for the last year. Going to have to take it very easy for a while.

Soldato
@lollyhayes - Exactly the same model and colour my mate bought about 8 weeks ago... best colour scheme in this model I think. However have noticed that some of the black is rubbing off on the right heel/ankle side so something to maybe watch before your wears off...

Its going to take some getting used to. The last big bike I had was a cruiser & this is the polar oposite + ive been comuting on my trusty cg125 for the last year. Going to have to take it very easy for a while.

What power they kick out? Looks a lovely bike... more old school... none of this pointy nonsense ;)

Associate
That looks brand new! Love Africa Twins - did you sell the Blackird?

At 14K miles it hasn't really been run in, can't believe I found it so close to home too, only 20mins drive away.

Sold the bird yep, sold it for the same I bought it for... think I could have got even more if I held out longer! In the time I had it, it had a service, a HID and a new front tyre so not exactly free sports biking but very good in my book :) Can't fault the bird however it just isn't me. AT = Win.

Want to hear some more about your new BMW too!

Last edited:

spp

spp

Associate
Lovely bike thepeteh. I've just sold my fireblade for a BMW r1200gs. As you say, AT = win. I'll post up some pics when I pick it up next week.

Soldato
My first bike. Freshly cleaned after a month down in Cornwall riding some tasty roads :) but getting very salty :(

IwcDvl.jpg
FV6DIl.jpg

Yes needs new exhaust brackets and some new bar ends were fitted after cleaning.

Its loud...very very loud.

Soldato
Posted it before but it has new graphics now.

DSC_4104 by ibert1, on Flickr

In action

DSC_4246 by ibert1, on Flickr

And here's my brothers and a couple of mates bikes from the weekend, hope you don't mind me putting them in here.

He has some green Alpinas ordered, should look awesome when finished.

DSC_4324.jpg by ibert1, on Flickr

DSC_4325.jpg by ibert1, on Flickr

DSC_43361 by ibert1, on Flickr

Last edited:
Soldato
Dont do what my wife did and try to be a hero on a trackday in the wet, silly girl :p dried up in the afternoon too and I had a fairly good day after we got back from the hospital. She had a nice morphine induced sleep instead.

IMG_20120823_110807_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom