Show us your kitty cats

Associate
Erm... sorry. Didn't realise my photos (two posts up) would be so large. I'm looking on a desktop now having uploaded from imgur via smartphone, looked alright on there. Easiest way to reduce their size?

Soldato
Just been to the Vet for a worming tablet for Ronnie (Milprazon) - Cost a grand total of £8,94 for one tablet - checked online and they are £3 cheaper but P.P adds £3 so it's same price as Vet. - What does everyone else use and does it work ? - It seems to me there is a bit of a cartel working here.

Associate
Meet Toto 6 months old, and he’s into everything
342_CF4_C4_DD8_C_4366_9548_2851_BCCBD63_D.jpg

Associate
This is one of my pussies. My issue is that she keeps giving me electric shocks, the wee dafty is full of static electricity and while i realise i'm not in any danger as such (unless she has a power surge!?), it is a bit freaky and had me wondering if there were any devices available to help with grounding a cat?

Please keep the puns to a minimum, I hate puns.

pj.jpg
[/IMG]
pj.jpg

Soldato
Noticed exactly the same thing with our little kitty. Not quite sure what's generating it, whether it's the furniture, our clothes, or just the cat. The shocks are quite frequent, and some give quite a kick.

Soldato
My cats ears used to give me electric shocks when she was on our hard kitchen floor for some reason. To the point it was actually an audiable crack and her ears would twitch.

Apparently thats why cats don't like their body stroked for too long as it builds up static, so if you stroke them for too long thats why they attack you.

Soldato
uffTjSe.jpg

Our little Burmilla, he's not a year old yet, and loves to play and will quite happily play chase all day long.
Hide and seek, and play fighting too. Great fun but I do have a few play scratches on my hands and wrists. He knows who's boss tho ;)

uffTjSe

Back
Top Bottom