Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Why do cats love bathroom sinks? Honey has also reverted to peeing in the sink every now and then too. We've changed her litter tray location and removed the plastic tray bags. Seems to have done the trick now.

Caporegime
Elegant I am not....

20k20w4.jpg

Soldato
Happy Easter to Ronnie - he just bought me a headless bunny to cook for myself - I thanked him then grabbed him - held him down and applied some flea drops on back of his head - Covered in them - I keep telling him not to catch rabbits but he doesn't listen.

Soldato
Just put drops on the back if Millie's neck and I swear that cat knows what the packaging sounds like as she is off through the cat flap as soon as I break a tube out if it's foil.

Soldato
Kronos

Lack of planning mate - you should shut-bolt and bar all exits first. - If possible do it in room with least furniture - Did Ronnie on kitchen worktop - Because of his regular visits to the Vets as soon as he is put on a work surface he just goes cry baby and crouches. :D

Soldato
Vets surfaces hold no fear for Millie as she is not phased by the vet. In fact once she has been examined and given her injections she will spend the rest of her visit trying to get into the closed cupboards. She is a very laid back cat as long as I am around. But the monthly flea drop application is always a bit of a palaver.

Caporegime
Yeah they do! They're amazing cats. They'll follow you like a dog for attention. Get them used to being handled when young and they'll love you forever

I've got 2 ragdolls. Best cats. :)

Soldato
Now we know why Ronnie comes in covered in dirt - he thinks he is a plant.

414204508.jpg

We had new neighbours move in next door yesterday - was talking to the bloke and he asked if we had a ginger cat - seems Ronnie was first to welcome them - Made himself at home.

Back
Top Bottom