Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
It's been a sad week, we said good by to our 12 year family old kitten Tim who finally lost his fight with his kidney failure. Devastated to have to nip to my mums neighbour and collect him just hours before he passed but we all got to say good bye to him.
IMG-2767.png

IMG-3061.png

Had fun looking back in the thread and this could have been one of the posts about the little trooper all those years ago :)

Soldato
Kitty is now over 15 years old, and getting some bout of arthritis. She keeps looking for warm spots.

Wondering about heated cat beds to soothe its old bones over the winter. Any recommendation? 'Don't do it' could be a valid answer.

Last edited:
Associate
Kitty is now over 15 years old, and getting some bout of arthritis. She keeps looking for warm spots.

Wondering about heated cat beds to soothe its old bones over the winter. Any recommendation? 'Don't do it' could be a valid answer.

You can use those old bed warmers which have a filament light bulb inside for gentle heat with a blanket on top...

ljt

ljt

Soldato

My cats had arthritis and I used to give them seraquin tablets, they are a joint supplement and after a few weeks of using it, it seemed to make quite a difference to their mobility.

Associate
My cats had arthritis and I used to give them seraquin tablets, they are a joint supplement and after a few weeks of using it, it seemed to make quite a difference to their mobility.

We had an arthritic cat... he used to limp down the garden to the cat nip we grew and then float back... Might not help with the problem but certainly helped him feel better about it

Associate
Those are BIG legs and paws... I bet your Kitler is a force to be reckoned with round the neighborhood

Although maybe he's all guns and his back legs are tiny?? :)

Back
Top Bottom