Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I have commited the cardinal OCUK sin of black wheels again on my IPACE replacement with another IPACE. This is a 400 SPORT (MY24.5) so back to an awesome spec and although I requested a build change to the silver 22" wheels rather than these the slot was already confirmed.... so its the BatJag now! :p :cool:

Same powertrain with 400bhp and 90kWh but a fair few upgrades over the white one; namely.
  • Carpathian Grey premium paint + Rear Spoiler
  • Oyster interior :Leather steering wheel & Windsor heated & cooled Performance Seats; heated rear seats Suedecloth headliner
  • Adaptive Dynamics so CONTINUOUS VARIABLE DAMPING on air.
  • 360 Surround Camera, HUD & Matrix
  • Meridian 3D Surround Sound System, Lower touchscreen & Configurable Cabin interior lighting.

nCmKcV6h.jpg

2NCpG7Dh.jpg

m560Q83h.jpg

tkA4098h.jpg

W9IgMnSh.jpg

Plem1M7h.jpg

Caporegime
I have commited the cardinal OCUK sin of black wheels again on my IPACE replacement with another IPACE. This is a 400 SPORT (MY24.5) so back to an awesome spec and although I requested a build change to the silver 22" wheels rather than these the slot was already confirmed.... so its the BatJag now! :p :cool:

Same powertrain with 400bhp and 90kWh but a fair few upgrades over the white one; namely.
  • Oyster interior :Leather steering wheel & Windsor heated & cooled Performance Seats; heated rear seats Suedecloth headliner
  • Meridian 3D Surround Sound System, Lower touchscreen & Configurable Cabin interior lighting.

nCmKcV6h.jpg

2NCpG7Dh.jpg

m560Q83h.jpg

tkA4098h.jpg

W9IgMnSh.jpg

Plem1M7h.jpg
Very nice spec, I miss my iPace sometimes, was a fun drive.

Last edited:
Soldato

SNIP

The interior would be nicer if it wasn't for the cheapo piano black look on the center console. Really spoils it for me. Otherwise very nice, and decent spec! How's the sound system?

Last edited:
Soldato
The interior would be nicer if it wasn't for the cheapo piano black look on the center console. Really spoils it for me. Otherwise very nice, and decent spec! How's the sound system?
With this one the lower touchscreen is there rather than the buttons so it’s actually ok, nothing shouts cheap as it’s such a curved surface, the buttons are hidden until lit types too. Real world I prefer the lower spec buttons (which was actually developed for the Waymo cars) I like how above glovebox now is satin rather than gloss though cos yeah, piano black is just a pain.

Sound system good so far, great soundstage and Spotify in car has a decent bitrate, just gonna run the speakers in a little first. Really nice ambiance with light interior but light treadplates is probably a step too far long term!

Last edited:
Soldato
Took some pictures of the XE after a walk last night, haven't been able to keep it clean for more than a day since I got it. Also had a nice conversation with a petrol station attendant not long prior, very complimentary and asking questions about it. Must not seen many of them around.

NrPj2BD.jpeg

gILpEvl.jpeg

BYr9K6O.jpeg

kTiZxYS.jpeg

Vc1TygR.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom