Show Us Your Motors!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

[TW]Fox;24264404 said:

Yup. The screen is an uprated 5" built in job not found on the standard models.

Got it through a car broker so I saved a few quid (IIRC £2700). The full list of extras include.. Sat nab, rear view camera, DAB radio, spare wheel (lol), variable boot floor, front and rear park sensors, push to start, keyless entry and 16" wheels.

Also, forgot to mention it has the 1.6TDCi engine that's in the econetic, but doesn't have the stop start feature. My commute is 100mile round trip and I have to do a bit of mileage for work, so I wanted something comfortable and had good fuel economy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
BKAVO6_CUAAthvX.jpg

2009 VW Polo 1.4 SE DSG with only 6000 miles on the clock!
Bought it yesterday, having it delivered on Wednesday. My first ever car! :D

Soldato
Yup. The screen is an uprated 5" built in job not found on the standard models.

Got it through a car broker so I saved a few quid (IIRC £2700). The full list of extras include.. Sat nab, rear view camera, DAB radio, spare wheel (lol), variable boot floor, front and rear park sensors, push to start, keyless entry and 16" wheels.

Also, forgot to mention it has the 1.6TDCi engine that's in the econetic, but doesn't have the stop start feature. My commute is 100mile round trip and I have to do a bit of mileage for work, so I wanted something comfortable and had good fuel economy :)

We've ordered a Titanium X as well but in Candy Blue and with the 100ps ecoboost engine. Keyless and push to start are actually standard in that model as is 16" wheels. Nice car though..

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

We've ordered a Titanium X as well but in Candy Blue and with the 100ps ecoboost engine. Keyless and push to start are actually standard in that model as is 16" wheels. Nice car though..

I almost went for the candy blue, but I had a blue fiesta before and I thought it would be too similar. Although when I went to collect this, they had a candy blue in the show room and it looked nice, but I don't regret my choice :p;)

Very nice to have all the toys. I've only ever had bottom of the line!

Back
Top Bottom