Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
S3 Audi's are common as muck where I live. Well, any Audi is. I also hate the A3 TDI Audis with S3/RS3 kits on them. That goes the same for the R32 Replicas that get driven around here.

A car is a car. Who drives what, who cares?

Blackhawk no offence mate, but your A1 isn't all that. It's a small Audi, yes we get that you like it, and you're proud of it, but there isn't any need of you promoting it like it's the best car in the world all the time.

GTR looks great.

Soldato
I haven't mentioned anything about it on the previous few posts...your the one who brings it up always.

And for the record I don't like golf diesels dressed up like r32s etc either. Don't see the point. It's a brand new S3...personally I've not seen any on the road. :o

Reason I bring it up is because I see multiple pictures every few pages. I don't mean to offend its a nice car.

You used to do the same with your other a1.

Soldato
Too much Audi talk. Here's some Honda, courtesy of B Janes.

ctrside.jpg

Soldato
Reason I bring it up is because I see multiple pictures every few pages. I don't mean to offend its a nice car.

You used to do the same with your other a1.

lol I posted one pic at the dealer, one pic after leaving the dealer. And then some pics after I first cleaned it. Won't be posting it again so don't worry, be happy.

EDIT: Nice GTC turbo, a mate has one and it goes well. Hope you got a good deal, enjoy!

Soldato
BEACAUSE YOUR HONDA HYBRID IS SO MANLY.

:p

CRZ has the master elite petrol powered engine and not the filthy disgusting, peasant TDi that plagues the roads. Not a dag dag to be heard. just the silky smooth sound of i-VTEC y0.

CRZ's are cool.

*swag

Only with the stuck on Mugen kit. :p ;)

Additional aero assists in hard cornering under high speeds when used in circuit conditions.

Just out of random curiosity, aren't you related to Spie?

Yes.

Soldato
Well if you're making fun of Nath's Honda.

I didn't know black cars were cool. Only to purchase it then decide on a remap, where as you could have bought a car twice powerful for what you will pay for the A1.

I don't get this hate.

Back
Top Bottom