Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Just for you then :D
537318_729690435185_1116213007_n.jpg

Associate
Looks nice and stock dude! Leather interior? Looks real clean.

Cheers. It's a completely stock late bridge spoiler S2 with 127k on the clock. It has taken me 4 months looking to find one that is this good. There is sooooo much crap out there being sold for silly money. No leather in this one, just the standard (and very 80's despite being a '91) pin stripe cloth.

IMG20140111145410038_zpsvhpwfqe7.jpg

Associate
Looks in good nick, what would a sensible amount be to spend on one?

Cheers. It really depends on what spec one you want. If you are just looking for a nice 8v then £4K should get you a nice one if you look around. A mint S2 will be around £6k, a gen 1 turbo about £8k and £10k for a gen 2 turbo. Cabriolet version generally are another £1.5k on top of those prices.

However, there are many cars up for these prices which are in poor condition. For example, I went for a "test drive" in this gen 1 turbo. Looks good in the pictures however the gear box became disconnected from the gear stick 500m into the drive as well as the front bumper being out of alignment due it having some sort of knock previously (Which you can just seen in the pictures but I missed before going to see it).

There are some very good ones out there, you just have to be prepared to look a 10 bad ones first.

I think that is actually better than the leather, very retro and fitting for the era :)

Yeah, they are really comfy as well compared to some of the leather ones I tried.

Soldato
Odd that, first time i ever walk home from work last night and a house down the road has a 944 parked right next to the house with a garden wall around (as in no way of getting it out)

must have been sat there for absolute years as the wall has aged. Will try get a picture when i next go past.

Back
Top Bottom