Show Us Your Motors!

IMG_3723.jpg

3 years today <3
Is this a silver edition with heated seats and the 1.6 engine?

I've always found that 1.6 engine to be very smooth considering what it is.

Created to celebrate a partnership between Ford Focus and leading style magazine, Elle, Ford Focus Elle’s luxury specification includes Moondust Silver metallic paint, Midnight Black heated leather seats, 15-inch alloy wheels, responsive 1.6-litre Zetec engine, CD player and air-conditioning. A high level of safety also comes as standard, including ABS and Ford’s Intelligent Protection System with front and side airbags.

As with all true style, subtlety is key and the car’s finishing touch is a discreet Elle badge on the tailgate.

Just 2,000 of the exclusive models will be produced, continuing the trend set by the Ford Focus Black, Silver and Chic special editions.

Explained Ashley Andrew, Ford Focus brand manager, Ford Motor Company Limited: "Ford Focus is all about understated style and Ford Focus Elle adds to that a touch of exclusivity; it’s the perfect new season style statement for the discerning girl about town!"

Well there you go.

Done a quote on a MK7 Fiesta ST the other day and it came back at £500 so the insurance companies have stopped hating on me. Still sounds expensive for some people but for me that's cheap.

Done a quote on a MK7 Fiesta ST the other day and it came back at £500 so the insurance companies have stopped hating on me. Still sounds expensive for some people but for me that's cheap.

love the new st. why is your quotes so expensive previously, age sex location? :p

I got fed up of driving around in a little 1.1 Fiesta that's falling to pieces and caused me more headaches than it is worth, so sold it on for £750 and put a deposit down on a 308 1.6 VTi Sport with 35k miles. Test driving it really put a grin on my face, and reviews online seem pretty good overall. May look a bit grown-up familyish but at 6 foot 4 and a wide musceley body (All fat gutt and no muscley butt) this car is very comfortable with great sound, nice aircon and is a lot quieter internally than the Fieta was.

My friends who are into their Fiesta ST's and Clio Sports say im a gump for going for it, but for it's price (6k) I am sure I got a lot out of it. Only time will tell if I keep it or sell it on.

I have a Focus Ink at the moment which is the same as that albeit another special edition. The 1.8 is the best allrounder in the older focus range in my opinion. I still don't think there is a better car when you take in to consideration value, comfort, driving experience, running costs etc. I have had about 5/6 focus' now and they really are hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom