Show Us Your Motors!

That Fairlady looks amazing, any interior pics?

Also, anyone know where I can get the grey dial face for E46? the gauge rings make the dials look much nicer and to compliment all I need is grey faces and to sharpie the white needles red for job = done for the interior!

That Fairlady looks amazing, any interior pics?

Cheers for the compliments, currently it has cream seats and cream leather trim on the doors, its not really to my liking now as its suffered over the last 6 years especially being stood for 3 of them. I have black leather seats that have been restored and will be retrimming the interior panels with alcantara. Will post up when done :D

snc00178vl9.jpg

:(

Nice looking Astra there :)

Had a play with an Astra GSi Turbo a while ago, quite the wolf in sheeps clothing.

What's the difference between the GSi-T and the SRi-T?

The SRI-T had a limit run of 500, basically to test the water to see if there was a market for the GSI.
The GSI comes with snow flake alloys and half leather.

There not to bad in stock form. Last time on the rollers made 298bhp / 376ftlbs so gives most stuff on the road a hard time.

Not looking to tidy and the moment with all the salt on the roads and some nice big scratches all the way down one side from some scum bags dragging my motocross bike down the side of it.

Cheers, i am not a fan of the big wheels, silly bumpers etc... More of a wolf in sheeps clothing type of person.

Stock the SRI-T i suppose to be 190bhp but i have never heard of one making less than 200 on the dyno. The GSI stock is quoted at 200bhp.

Here is my graph. The reason for the dip is heat soak because the car was being live mapped and been through about 10+ runs!

Back
Top Bottom