Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
To appease people on the internet.

Ironically those who complain the loudest are often those least likely to ever buy the car in question anyway irrespective of what Audi did with the styling.

OMG I HATE THE NEW PORSCHE AND WHAT THEYVE DONE WITH IT IM NEVER GONNA BUY IT NOW

Soldato
Interior of the Mk2 compared to Mk3. I love the Mk2, and will always have a soft spot for the curvy shape etc but the quality fit and finish of the new one is ten times better.

You might say it is 'just a golf'. Well in my opinion - no, it really is not. I guess you have to get behind the wheel of one and actually drive it to 'get it'.

1A3B6B62-25CA-4B72-9178-C4370FDFF33D.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

Palamino.jpg

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;29147806 said:
Ironically those who complain the loudest are often those least likely to ever buy the car in question anyway irrespective of what Audi did with the styling.

OMG I HATE THE NEW PORSCHE AND WHAT THEYVE DONE WITH IT IM NEVER GONNA BUY IT NOW

Very similar to those people that bemoan others buying diesels then buys one themselves. Seems people are not aloud to have an opinion some times.

Man of Honour
Seems people are not aloud to have an opinion some times.

You know how that works, right?

It means you get your opinion and you get mine. It doesn't mean you get your opinion and I'm not allowed an opinion on your opinion ;)

Very similar to those people that bemoan others buying diesels then buys one themselves.

I'll bite, in what way is criticising the styling of a car like that? I'm interested in how you've made what is surely a candidate for most tenuous link of the month :D

Caporegime
Of course they are allowed, and people are allowed to disagree.

The new TT is nice. My Audi hate only extends to plebs in base spec turds.

I never said it was a bad car. I love the interior as well. It is a million times better than his old diesel and actually has a very good engine in it now to back up the looks but my opinion of what an Audi TT should be compared to what Audi's is probably why I am not their target demographic!

Soldato
I liked the TT generally apart from the wheel arches lol. Virtual cockpit is cool but I'm a head-up display convert, think I would find it too distracting day-to-day.

Soldato
Dealer photos, but my new Saab 95 HOT Aero

3ni8sfg.png

5ys9Rkj.png

Now I'm going to show you the interior. Those of a nervous disposition may not want to click the button below

SEavNkS.png

Sorry about that

Soldato
I was very meh about the TT's dials at first but when you see them in real life it is a pretty awesome setup! I can't tell how it is to drive one with nav positioned there but I guess it's not bad at all! the interior looked really good too!

I'd say arches is the only thing that bothers me and I prefer the bubbly shape of the mk1/2

Soldato
I seem to remember linking to it as an example yeah. It's a great spec, it was one of the more expensive ones actually but it's generally really tidy

Although, just mentioned this in the "what have you done to your car" thread - it seems that the abs/ESP lights have been disabled, hiding a fault. Don't know if it was the dealer I bought it from or someone else but I'm hoping it's not going to turn into a dog!

Back
Top Bottom