Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Fairly sure its cruise, its the same button in bmws. It would be in about the right position if it were left hand drive. But they obviously haven't bothered changing it for the right hand drive version, must be a pain to use.

Associate
Fairly sure its cruise, its the same button in bmws. It would be in about the right position if it were left hand drive. But they obviously haven't bothered changing it for the right hand drive version, must be a pain to use.

It's to change the brightness of the dash. The cruise control buttons (if the option is selected) will be on the steering wheel.

Kei

Kei

Soldato
:D

I do like old understated cars, and that Saab looks like just the ticket!

Specs?

Since it's still completely stock for now:

2.0 Turbo 185hp 263Nm @2300rpm and a rather pleasant 35mpg

Its got full Automatic climate control & Cruise control. It's still running the standard clarion double din head unit with 6 disc changer, which i will be keeping. At present i only intend to replace the standard speakers and bypass the head unit amplifier with a new one in the boot. In the future i will upgrade the interior from the grey velour to either black or beige leather along with the burr walnut dash and door cappings.

Its been in the family for nearly 11 years now, and has always been very reliable, and well serviced. My dad replaced it with a BMW 1 series as he was pushed into getting a smaller car, which is why i have inherited the saab.

Soldato
My new car, picking it up Thursday.

Toyota MR2 TF300 Roadster (number 128).

dsc00163small.jpg

dsc00164h.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
What an amazing day today has been! the neighbours are out washing their cars at the same time, a great day watching people play with their boats in the water at the hard, a cool drive afterwards along the waterfront :D

sunnysunday.jpg

Soldato
Nice photo, wish I had taken a photo of my car yesterday, was such an awesome day weather wise! Still didnt manage to wash it though...poor thing!

Back
Top Bottom