Show Us Your Motors!

How did you find it compared to the Fiesta?

It felt massively more competent on track.

I've already made a few basic changes to the Clio such as racing brake fluid, DS2500 pads, track tyres and H&R springs so it wasn't really expecting it to let me down much.

The white Fiesta in the pic was MR200 spec and stripped out and he had the edge in the corners due to having an LSD but surprisingly the Clio had the legs on the straight, I imagine this may be down to the Clio's gearing.

I don't really fancy messing with the suspension anymore as the Cup shocks are really more than good enough for my level of driving but I reckon I'll end up putting a Quaife diff in the car at some point along with new syncro's just for peace of mind, most likely over the Christmas period :)

Why? It's not like it's a mega rare car that internet thieves are going to track down.
That's what you think!!!1

Why such an enormous rear plate btw? Looks a bit silly!
Shame you couldn't find an F01 in the perfect spec, but then it won't have anywhere near the soul of the Jag. And where's the fun in buying cars with your head? You end up with things like an A6 2.0 TDI #FML

Just been outside playing with the stereo. My god it's epic. For the first time in a car I can tell the difference between 256kbps mp3s and FLAC.
The sound is so controlled and detailed. I've never heard anything like it in a car before.

Looks seriously nice Rilot.

Im naturally more of a BMW and Mercedes fan than Jag but the XJ is certainly a very nice car :)

Thanks for the comments guys.
I know that the XJ isn't everyone's cup of tea but I've got a huge soft-spot for them (and all Jags to be honest).
I tried so many cars over the last few weeks. F01, F10, LS, and A8. None of them made me feel as good as I do in the XJ. I don't know why TBH. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Back
Top Bottom