Show Us Your Motors!

Ew. ;)

Friend at college had a C1, very weird cars, I found the fact the back door reaches the back of the car strange too, must be the smallest 5dr you can get.

Don't they have big plastic wheels to control the heater controls too?

I was thinking red boot, like those VW things lol
Nah, it cant as the boot is all glass :)
Ew. ;)
Friend at college had a C1, very weird cars, I found the fact the back door reaches the back of the car strange too, must be the smallest 5dr you can get.
Don't they have big plastic wheels to control the heater controls too?
Yep, yep and yep but it's my first car so it's my pride and joy. Needs some genuine mats, trims and I'm not sure where to go from there. A stripe might be good but I want it looking classy and not chavy :)

That gen of C1/107 is shorter by 6CM, narrower by a whopping 24.5CM, and lower by 9CM compared with the new ForFour. So nope, not even close! Its almost 200KG lighter too.

You're welcome! :p

Those 107s are absolutely awful. My friend has one and it's had no end of stupid issues over the past year or so. One of the rear windows fell out while he was on the motorway recently which is just amazing.

That Peugeot literally is puke!
Those 107s are absolutely awful. My friend has one and it's had no end of stupid issues over the past year or so. One of the rear windows fell out while he was on the motorway recently which is just amazing.
It's not puke, it's yellow and it's a bit loud but runs well. Cheap easy motoring, for a first car it was either this or a Corsa and I'd rather sit on a bed of nails than have a Corsa. Plus it's immaculate under the bonnet and under the car. :)

It's not puke, it's yellow and it's a bit loud but runs well. Cheap easy motoring, for a first car it was either this or a Corsa and I'd rather sit on a bed of nails than have a Corsa. Plus it's immaculate under the bonnet and under the car. :)

why was it either this or corsa?

plenty of polos, golfs, fiestas etc for similar money :)

I ended up in a 2.0 mazda 3 as my first car :o

We've owned a 107 for a few years now, wife uses it to bimble back and forward to work in. Cheap to run and own. I think I put petrol in it at some point back in 2014 :p. But defo built to a price using fairly low rent materials. We've not had many issues with ours, apart from it leaking like a sieve in wet weather but then almost all of them do that. Hopeless for long journeys but for a cheap city car/commuter its ok.

Would I buy another one or a 108? (much improved car by all accounts) - Nope. ;)

Corsa is a much better car though, and that says a lot about the 107. :p
I'll only allow it if you fit a straight pipe exhaust on it and rag it everywhere. Because 3 cylinder. :D
I'll take this deal if you clean my bumper each week and negotiate with my neighbors :)

why was it either this or corsa?
plenty of polos, golfs, fiestas etc for similar money :)
I ended up in a 2.0 mazda 3 as my first car :o
Because I can't afford the insurance for the other cars (Fiestas are expensive to insure as are the others compared to this) :)

We've owned a 107 for a few years now, wife uses it to bimble back and forward to work in. Cheap to run and own. I think I put petrol in it at some point back in 2014 :p. But defo built to a price using fairly low rent materials. We've not had many issues with ours, apart from it leaking like a sieve in wet weather but then almost all of them do that. Hopeless for long journeys but for a cheap city car/commuter its ok.
Would I buy another one or a 108? (much improved car by all accounts) - Nope. ;)
Of course, their economical cars and like you say are the bare essentials however from the one I have they are built relatively well and seem to power on. Even if they break the parts for them are dirt cheap :)

Last edited:
Isn't this "Show us your motors!", not "Berate someones motor because your not fond of it" ?

Less discussions, more fantastic car photos plzthxkbye.

Went to pick up a new aux belt off of the guy with the high miler, cos he had a couple spare. Turns out its on 384,900 miles so a little less than the 400,000 I thought it had.

l7YT53Yl.jpg

I'm glad mine is a dark colour with a spoiler.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom