Show Us Your Motors!

Fonzees Xsara
IMG_4101800x600-1.jpg

Cybershots Mini
2651_64800152686_506082686_2067396_6514488_n.jpg

Loving these, the Xsara is so subtle and all the cute innocence of the Mini is well and truely gone. One to keep an eye out for while im out and about, not one you can miss with those wing mirrors :D
About time I added some pics of my wheels up I suppose, need to do somthing about the wheels the center caps are hideous.
S7000879.JPG

S7000876.JPG

S7000875.JPG

£750 each!

...Funny story as I was signing for the documents - The salesman owns a similar Brabus version to mine, and because a customer came in looking for one and they didnt have any at the time - The Salesman decided the customer could test drve HIS. First bend the guy went round violently, backend came out and mounted the curb with the two front wheels.

£1500+ to get new ones, because they were mangled! Lucky the dealership paid for the saleman's repairs :p

Its more like 9, but I wont argue :p and no I certainly didnt pay £16,000...

Its what the car looks like, and no-one can say my car isnt nice to look at ;)

Don't know about nice to look at mate...it looks weird.

This one below on the other hand is nice to look at and faster

pic-54944.jpeg

Little update on mine :) .

MyCar040409.jpg

I've had new alloys put on which are team dynamics pro race 1's , also put a piper 4-2-1 race manifold on last week which has made the car rather fun! :D . And sitting in my garage is new discs to convert the rear drums and an st front brake upgrade :cool: , costing me a small fortune :( .

IMG_0983edit.jpg

Last edited:
Little update on mine :) .

I've had new alloys put on which are team dynamics pro race 1's , also put a piper 4-2-1 race manifold on last week which has made the car rather fun! :D . And sitting in my garage is new discs to convert the rear drums and an st front brake upgrade :cool: , costing me a small fortune :( .

Those wheels look hideous on that colour car 1CE :(.

Don't like those wheels, it doesn't suit the colour. White or silver would be nicer :)

My dad made me a "Competition" mesh grill. Thought it would be rude not to try it on. Changing the grill was really easy, it just pulled off :)

STA41780.jpg

I'm trying to get hold of a Red Ford badge and I might fit a Laguna splitter so the front end would look a bit like this:

S5306139.jpg

Last edited:
But you want a grille that will make people you come up to change lanes to let you pass because they take one look and go "omg *changes lanes*" -- not a grille that will make the driver change lanes and almost crash from hysterics :)

Maybe I should glue some cutlery onto it to make it more menacing? :p

It doesn't look that bad with a badge, you gotta give these things a try :D

STA41781-1.jpg

At the end of the day it's still a silly small engined hatchback, no amount of tinkering will make it look fantastic. The grill cost me about £3 for the mesh, the donor grill was free and was painted for free. The old grill just pulled out and the new one just slots in. If it was going to be a long/expensive job to do I wouldn't have bothered.

Maybe I should glue some cutlery onto it to make it more menacing? :p

It doesn't look that bad with a badge, you gotta give these things a try :D

STA41781-1.jpg

At the end of the day it's still a silly small engined hatchback, no amount of tinkering will make it look fantastic. The grill cost me about £3 for the mesh, the donor grill was free and was painted for free. The old grill just pulled out and the new one just slots in. If it was going to be a long/expensive job to do I wouldn't have bothered.

Mesh = not mean looking !

Wide grille = mean looking!

I'm sure when I took it out for a drive I must have had at least 10bhp more due to the better airflow!!1!

I'm just trying it out, I'm still undecided myself.

Back
Top Bottom