Show Us Your Motors!

1.jpg

Neil.

Were you heading west on the M4 this morning, about 6.30am ish?

edGfaCTor, I guess you must work at a fibreglass factory and take home all the offcuts.

What a way to butcher a perfectly good looking car. There are plenty of more sublte kits out there which would look awesome on it. One other thing, Chrome wheels, silver/lilac puke, along with a carbon bonnet :eek:

May I suggest you try and have a meeting with Gok Wan, or possibly with an optician to check if you have colour blindness.

I think you need yours eyes testing the colours you state it doesn't have.

chrome wheels no
silver/lilac no

Which car do you have?

I think you need yours eyes testing the colours you state it doesn't have.

chrome wheels no
silver/lilac no

Which car do you have?

Wheels arn't chrome, but looked like that to me for some reason. Pale blue = lilac :p

Doesn't matter what I drive, we are commenting on pics of your car that were posted up. You can't expect everyone to have a sex explosion over your car.

Loving the scooby sam, but I bet you have trouble finding it in the dark :p

Wheels arn't chrome, but looked like that to me for some reason. Pale blue = lilac :p

Doesn't matter what I drive, we are commenting on pics of your car that were posted up. You can't expect everyone to have a sex explosion over your car.

Loving the scooby sam, but I bet you have trouble finding it in the dark :p

Well I don't care what other people think it's what I like at the end of the day it's my car but like I said before it's two tone paint it changes in different lights and the camera pics are not good it doesn't show colours right.

veilside kit is disgustingly ugly. Shame because the wheels, overfenders, bonnet and GT wing should really add up to something brutal looking and awesome, but instead it's nasty.

Got to say I agree with this.

That Supra has the potential to look fantastic, but the Veilside bumpers and skirts are just vile. The only car that can come close to pulling off Veilside stuff is the RX7 FD. Wheels, overfenders, bonnet and wing = awesome, and I like the colour too. But for the love of God ditch the Veilside crap. I would personally go for the Ridox kit:

RIDOX_SUPRA_80.jpg

It enhances the Supras muscular lines without making it look ridiculous like the Veilside kit does.

Heres a few shots currently doing some work on it so it's in the garage which you can see at back of the pic so the engine has been stripped down planning on chroming all the pipes.

As a show car/track car I think its great despite the kit being rather outlandish. You're posting on OcUK so you're only going to receive a barrage of nasty comments from the ones that don't approve. Needless to say it isn't a Focus or BMW bland-mobile so it's going to get commented on, whether it be positively or negatively. The thing that is quite annoying is I don't think any of these people would come up to you in person and tell you your car makes them want to puke, because that would be quite rude, right?

Whats wrong with some people these days, do we live in such a namby pamby state that people can't take bad comment? Its an old supra thats been dressed in a horrid bodykit, i love supras but not this one, unlike fanboy car forums who deal with only one make of car and kiss eachothers *** because they all love the brand they drive, on OCUK we take a new approch its called 'telling it as it is', if you can't deal with that then don't post your car on an OPEN DISCUSSION FORUM, Simple as that.

No i wouldn't go upto some random person and say your car looks vile and would make me wan't to puke, but i have said many times in the past that i'm not a fan of X or Y on the car. The internet is an amazing discussion medium really and is not the same as speaking to some people in real life, i think this is why some people fall down.....

I mean Drex and Clarkey are huge jap car fans and even they don't like it, just goes to show.

Last edited:
Got to say I agree with this.

That Supra has the potential to look fantastic, but the Veilside bumpers and skirts are just vile. The only car that can come close to pulling off Veilside stuff is the RX7 FD. Wheels, overfenders, bonnet and wing = awesome, and I like the colour too. But for the love of God ditch the Veilside crap. I would personally go for the Ridox kit:

RIDOX_SUPRA_80.jpg

It enhances the Supras muscular lines without making it look ridiculous like the Veilside kit does.

I am willing to give that a try will you provide the kit or the funds?

Just wondering which car and kit do you have?

Whats wrong with some people these days, do we live in such a namby pamby state that people can't take bad comment? Its an old supra thats been dressed in a horrid bodykit, i love supras but not this one, unlike fanboy car forums who deal with only one make of car and kiss eachothers *** because they all love the brand they drive, on OCUK we take a new approch its called 'telling it as it is', if you can't deal with that then don't post your car on an OPEN DISCUSSION FORUM, Simple as that.

No i wouldn't go upto some random person and say your car looks vile and would make me wan't to puke, but i have said many times in the past that i'm not a fan of X or Y on the car. The internet is an amazing discussion medium really and is not the same as speaking to some people in real life, i think this is why some people fall down.....

I mean Drex and Clarkey are huge jap car fans and even they don't like it, just goes to show.

It's not ocuk new approach its the approach most people like using on the net because it's safe hiding behind a computer dishing out negative comments but in the real world they don't have the balls to say it to some ones face.

It's a Supra with an OTT bodykit, it's always going to divide opinion. Expecting everyone to pat him on the back and say 'lovely car mate' is silly.

I wasn't expecting all positives I have learn from the real world there are lot of people that like it but then theres others that don't but most that say it's ugly and disgusting are normally ones that are jealous.

It's not ocuk new approach its the approach most people like using on the net because it's safe hiding behind a computer dishing out negative comments but in the real world they don't have the balls to say it to some ones face..

I find it interesting how you can comment on this since you've only been signed up since feb this year, you woun't get these sort of comments on typical one make car forum, just like i only get possitives when i post my car on a VW forum, its full of fanboys and fanboys like whatever gets thrown at them, much like on a corsa forum you will only get told how great your corsa is....

Also you seem to like to know what other people drive who don't like your car, this reminds me of an ex poster on ere.

Perhaps some better pictures will help, you say you've got it fitted in the garage for some engine work, looks like a tight fit!

Last edited:
The only thing I don't like about the Supra is the front bumper and the sun strip. The rest is perfectly acceptable Suprable kit but I wouldn't choose those wheels myself.

I am willing to give that a try will you provide the kit or the funds?

:rolleyes:

I am merely trying to be constructive and give my opinion on what I think would look better, rather than just saying LOL IT LOOKS CRAP !!!111one.

Just wondering which car and kit do you have?

Not that it makes one iota difference as to weather I can express an opinion on your car, but I've owned the following:

- Classic Impreza with STI5 rear spoiler and deeper front splitter. About all the bodykit a scooby needs. Most of the money was spent where it mattered though, it was running 350bhp and suspension and brakes to match.

- RX7 FD with an RE-Amemiya front end and GT rear wing, again this had most money spent where it mattered, just under 400bhp.

- A couple of Honda Integras, neither of which had any bodykit whatsoever.

- An R33 Skyline GTS-T with, amongst other things, a carbon bonnet, and a Do-Luck front end.

As for what I drive at the moment, it's the Golf in my sig. I've done the whole throwing money at jap cars thing, but I just can't justify it any more.

It's not ocuk new approach its the approach most people like using on the net because it's safe hiding behind a computer dishing out negative comments but in the real world they don't have the balls to say it to some ones face.

I'm happy to give my opinons face-to-face. Infact I often do.

it but then theres others that don't but most that say it's ugly and disgusting are normally ones that are jealous.

Oh please. The old 'your just jealous' crap doesn't wash round here :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Not to mention that there is a very similar but not as OTT Supra tread and most people love it. Which blows the theory that we're are all pipe smoking Mondeo drivers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom