Show Us Your Motors!

azz.jpg

:)

GinG I really like that, but the wheels are a bit halfords ;)

Thanks, I like how the alloys look on the car, they weren't cheap, but never getting Team Dynamics again, just need to look at them and they chip! I needed new alloys as the ones that were on before were the wrong fitment and scrubbed like hell.

edit: just seen the prices these go for now, halfords have killed them :(

Last edited:
Cant remember if I posted these before, just after a very quick clean:

[IMGhttp://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/grahamtruman007/DSCF0723.jpg[/IMG]

[IMGhttp://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/grahamtruman007/DSCF0717.jpg[/IMG]

[IMGhttp://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/grahamtruman007/DSCF0727.jpg[/IMG]

I don't suppose that lay-by is between Northallerton and Thirsk is it?

I find it interesting how you can comment on this since you've only been signed up since feb this year, you woun't get these sort of comments on typical one make car forum, just like i only get possitives when i post my car on a VW forum, its full of fanboys and fanboys like whatever gets thrown at them, much like on a corsa forum you will only get told how great your corsa is....

Also you seem to like to know what other people drive who don't like your car, this reminds me of an ex poster on ere.

Perhaps some better pictures will help, you say you've got it fitted in the garage for some engine work, looks like a tight fit!

What does it matter when I signed up that is like say you can't comment because there is age restrictions.

So it's a crime to ask what other people drive now? It's good to know what they drive if any have car like mine they can from experience give advice on trying some parts or trying to change something.

It's a double garage no wall between the two but the door is just large enough to roll the car in and out but I have to be careful.

I have a shot of the rear which I will post up at some point over weekend and the camera which took the other pics was borrowed so once I finish the work on it I will take some other pics with my camera phone.

:rolleyes:

I am merely trying to be constructive and give my opinion on what I think would look better, rather than just saying LOL IT LOOKS CRAP !!!111one.

Not that it makes one iota difference as to weather I can express an opinion on your car, but I've owned the following:

- Classic Impreza with STI5 rear spoiler and deeper front splitter. About all the bodykit a scooby needs. Most of the money was spent where it mattered though, it was running 350bhp and suspension and brakes to match.

- RX7 FD with an RE-Amemiya front end and GT rear wing, again this had most money spent where it mattered, just under 400bhp.

- A couple of Honda Integras, neither of which had any bodykit whatsoever.

- An R33 Skyline GTS-T with, amongst other things, a carbon bonnet, and a Do-Luck front end.

As for what I drive at the moment, it's the Golf in my sig. I've done the whole throwing money at jap cars thing, but I just can't justify it any more.

I'm happy to give my opinons face-to-face. Infact I often do.

Oh please. The old 'your just jealous' crap doesn't wash round here :rolleyes:

I asked about your car due to I thought you had that body kit that's why you was suggesting it I was going to ask you to post up some pics of it to see what it looks like.

So you didn't want to do the the two car option that is what I am doing Supra is way to expensive to run everyday and it has problems with everyday roads.

Last edited:
The internet is an amazing discussion medium really and is not the same as speaking to some people in real life, i think this is why some people fall down.....

Indeed, because "OMG THAT CAR MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE" isn't amazing discussion or even constructive criticism, it's just rude comments that you wouldn't mutter if you was stood in front of him.

My post was aimed more at captain planet who blasts everyone as being Mondeo driving dullards which isn't the case.

It's your car and you have to live with it.

Well no, I didn't really did I? It was more a statement that if it was a standard BMW or Mondeo he wouldn't be receiving rude comments, would he?

Way to welcome a relatively new member though :cool:

I asked about your car due to I thought you had that body kit that's why you was suggesting it I was going to ask you to post up some pics of it to see what it looks like.

Fair enough, I thought you were doing the 'you can't comment on my car because you only drive a turd' thing. My apologies if I was mistaken.

Shame it won't turn properly on 13s :p

Need 12s or even better 10s! The turning circle is very large in comparison to car size when running 13s. Steering gets rather heavy too.

Shame it won't turn properly on 13s :p

Need 12s or even better 10s! The turning circle is very large in comparison to car size when running 13s. Steering gets rather heavy too.

Yeah turning circle can be quite bad and i find the steering fine at normal speeds its just the fact thats its none power steering so can be a little difficult parking. But its not an issue to be honest and its a really fun car to drive. ;)

Love putting my foot down in second gear, its pretty quick all things considered. Handles corners good too. :D

Its in the garage this weekend and for a bit of next week so i cant drive. :mad::o

Last edited:
Nice mini mr black hawk. What engine you got in there? But yes, really should be on 10s...

Its the 1.3i, i think it will be the same if not similar to the one HXC has in his. ;)

Everything is stock and as it is when it came out of the showroom in 1997. Lucky for me my parents barely used it and kept it tucked away in a garage (which i will still do). So its only got 12k miles on the clock. :p

I really want it back from the garage. :(

Back
Top Bottom