Show Us Your Motors!

Wheels straight, steering wheel not straight = tracking out.

How do you know the steering wheel just wasn't put on straight? The car could drive perfectly straight, the steering wheel could probably just do with pulling off and putting on straight, i can't see the tracking being out that much!!

Washed and polished, gonna do it again next week and then get a decent layer of wax on it.

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

I got the boggo standard Ford ones for the mondeo for about 20 quid - unlike every single aftermarket set I've owned (including some expensive cannon one etc) they havent disintegrated after a few months of use and are still going strong 18 months later. Not the fanciest mats in the world but do the job well

Focus has been in a decent smash? Seems the front and rear bumpers colour don't match, neither does the boot lid and the panel gap is enormous on the left of the boot?

How'd the MOT go? You look to have been rather lucky with rust on that car! One of my doors needs replacing :(

Yeah I am however the car has only done 13k miles and kept in the garage when not in use.

There is a tiny bit of rust (a bit like a bubble) at the bottom middle of the driver's side door. I have looked into it and it seems that it will need some work and that section of the door resprayed. :o

It did not pass MOT first time but the guys at the garage were real mini fans (one of them had five mini projects on the go once). The horn didn't work and something about the windscreen water jets but they fixed it and it passed so it's all fine now. ;)

How is yours hxc? :)

Leaking oil again... seriously we plug one hole and another one springs up! Otherwise it's alright, bubbling farily seriously on the drivers door which is why I'd like to replace it sometime...but eh, it'll do for now.

Not looking forward to October time for MOT, I'm sure it'll fail on all number of horribly expensive things :p

Back
Top Bottom