Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I love those, I think I'd definitely choose one over the current MX5, the styling is just much better IMO.

I quite like them too! gearbox is supposed to be stronger/better than the current MX5 too.

exhaust sound is the main thing plus having a turbo is good for future power gains.

I'm not 100% sold on the looks over-all and prefer the new MX5. Abarth looks especially bad with the matte colour bonnet/boot lid that they do as an option.

Soldato
After my 330i was murdered by an old fart in a Honda, I ended up with this:

H3yUHSd.jpg.png

It's not a girly 180 or a girly roadster, rather a girly 225. One owner, 90k, full history and eat-your-dinner-off-it clean. Quite enjoying it, even if it's not so sharp as my E46 was. I'm tempted to remap it, but it feels wrong on such an unabused car.

There's a surprising amount of room in the back for GHDs and other hairdressing equipment and it's quite punchy, so for now I'm happy. There are a few light marks to the lacquer on the roof, presumably from where the previous owner placed their handbag and the typical stonechips, but nothing else of note and not a single carpark ding anywhere.

Caporegime
Fiat is just a better car all around from what I've seen.

Better suspension tuning for rough roads, stronger gearbox, more options for tuning

Buy a late model MK3.5, BBR 200 it and profit?

To be fair the Abarth is £4k more expensive so I would expect it to be better but a ND mx5 with 4k spent on it might be a different propersition.

Soldato
I really like the look of the ND, Someone parked their RF next to my car and couldn't help but admire it, Was in grey with some sporty looking Alloys think someone here has similar but roadster form and I think it just looked great, I'd love one when they become a cheaper 2nd hand buy, throw some BBR goodies on it :D

Caporegime
I really like the look of the ND, Someone parked their RF next to my car and couldn't help but admire it, Was in grey with some sporty looking Alloys think someone here has similar but roadster form and I think it just looked great, I'd love one when they become a cheaper 2nd hand buy, throw some BBR goodies on it :D

Think that's Tauren.

Back
Top Bottom