Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Yesss I know. :D

I know but go big or go home. I wanted to go balls to the wall when I did it. :p

Yeah I test drove a Mazda 3 MPS with a BBR 320 kit, it was awesome! So I do see your point! But originally I wanted 400HP so I could take it to the drags with a bit of sleeper status, but drive it on low boost at 300~ most of the time.

Bbr? May aswell have been stock

Soldato
Good swap. Any plans or are you happy with the way it is?
Fairly happy with how it is, needs a good detail. The exhaust is loud and also has a bit to make it ridiculously loud don't know if that might get a bit annoying so far it just makes me laugh.
I will no doubt get some aftermarket wheels, and planning on modding the intake in the next few weeks.

but it drives superb and is great fun think I will just get her looking nice and shiny and enjoy driving, the swirl marks are horrendous.

Would like one of those. Shame prices are going in the wrong direction :p
that's why I took the plunge, didn't want them to become to far from my grasp.

Really like it minus that crap on the filler cap.
to be removed when it gets a good clean there's also one on the rear

Soldato
BBR can't map an MPS. Few have gone pop. Carrying out work and not doing it.

I could give you evidence but I can't be bothering with it whilst sitting here waiting for baby to be born

Soldato
My brand new Astra basically died after 105 miles so decided to hand it back and get my GTC back. Luckily the chap that was buying it could not get finance so it was still available for me to have back. It’s been nicely valeted too which is nice....Tbh I missed it and regretted trading it in so can’t complain too much really....

2vtzdok.jpg

Soldato
My brand new Astra basically died after 105 miles so decided to hand it back and get my GTC back. Luckily the chap that was buying it could not get finance so it was still available for me to have back. It’s been nicely valeted too which is nice....Tbh I missed it and regretted trading it in so can’t complain too much really....

2vtzdok.jpg
Why did you trade that in for a standard Astra? And what happened that was bad enough to hand it back after 100 miles?

Soldato
That is a standard Astra? The 3 door of the old model was called GTC. He traded it in for the new model.
It’s a top spec “limited edition” GTC “not counting the VXR” with extras like on star sat nav etc I think and more power than a standard new Astra. It looks better aswell. Would rather have one of them than a new 5 door Astra it just looks better and I presuming has more gadgets on it.

Back
Top Bottom