Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
It's not a race, just a bit of fun ;)

@Chris1712 looks like your front rims are smaller than the back?:p
Just lots of funky angles going on, was an already wonky sort of underground car park.

I can’t say I’ve ever seen a Z4 in that colour, anymore pics?

It’s Valencia Orange, just looks a bit weird with the lighting and contrast pump. Will work on more tho

Couple here when I picked it up https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/31714204/

Last edited:
Associate
Old school Motors poster returning :). Got this TTRS Plus with an MTM tune about 3 weeks ago. Currently running 472bhp. Has MTM turbo, downpipe, remap, Milktek exhaust, 380mm 8pot brakes, 20" wheels to accommodate the larger brakes, uprated Alpine sound, uprated plugs.

To do definite:

- intercooler (should be 500bhp)
- intake (probably 034 ?)
- refurb all alloys

To do maybe:

- either carbon wrap spoiler (cheaper!) or get real carbon spoiler to match the carbon mirrors
- carbon or black wrap the roof
- have alloys done in black when refurbed
- viper stripes in black (too much? Maybe)
- actually hardwire the dashcam this time if I can find someone to do it (I didn't dare do it with the last one)

As you can see, I'd like a nice coordinated red and black theme. Current pictures:

Must already have an intercooler as it couldn't run 400hp on the stock one. As for intake keep away from the 034motorsport intake mine almost destroyed my turbo when it started to delaminate.

Associate
Must already have an intercooler as it couldn't run 400hp on the stock one. As for intake keep away from the 034motorsport intake mine almost destroyed my turbo when it started to delaminate.
I thought that too, but it doesnt look different to standard. I haven't seen the inside, though.

I've been on the main Facebook group for Ttrs/rs3 for a few years now and seen a couple of issues about it, but also that they were replaced straight away when people sent them back? Hard to tell whether it's still worth doing.

Associate
So after rolling into a pothole (literal meteorite crater) in the Lotus and scraping the underside of the front clam in March the Council have now just admitted liability.

Got to send them on a little extra paperwork and they are settling my costs in full, result really!

Soldato
Picked up a work hack today to replace my company A3, bit older/higher millage and not the spec I was looking for but its immaculate and the price was decent.

tUfbrTe.jpg
dealer image, if anyone is around Sheffield these guys are spot on! these last few weeks I've been to a few dealers around the country from high end MB dealers in london to your usual car lot types wasting so much time with interpretations of "mint condition" but these were spot on with there honesty, the fact they treated it the same as if it was one of there 6 figure cars is a testament to there credibility.

OcUK Staff
First proper drive, now belts and service all done along with a tank Vpower.

shell1.jpg~original

shell10.jpg~original

Boy is it a lot of fun, even on four miss matched tyres, one of which is a Winter tyre and even though the suspension is still not fully refreshed but oh boy, it really is so much fun to drive.

Soldato
This lad has got one round our parts. I don’t know if it’s a 172 or 182 (has exhausts in the middle) but it goes like the bloody clappers.

That looks brilliant though.

Caporegime
Got the freshly refurbished V6 Ronals onto the car with Michelin PSS yesterday, still needs some cosmetic touching up (looks ok from a distance), and its going in for a full strip down and refresh of all the suspension bushes just as soon as my garage can fit me in.

ronal-1.jpg

ronal-2.jpg

Excuse the filthyness, it's been driven a lot this week!

Back
Top Bottom