Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
250bhp for the i30n, 275bhp for the i30n Performance
This.
Had no idea they came in two flavours. Is that the only difference between the two?
There's quite a lot of difference as per below. Has E-LSD, better brakes etc etc, it's just an all round better car and for that reason they don't really sell the standard.
Better diff, louder 'active' exhaust, 'bespoke' P Zero tyres, different wheels, upgraded seats, probably a few other things too

Soldato
not going to lie the I30N in black looks great! not a huge fan of that blue colour that a lot seem to go for.

I can imagine these will be quite a good purchase in a few years, seeing how bad the cee'd GT depreciated..

Soldato
Wheels, tyres, coilovers, sump, extended oil pickup, rear strut brace for the Corolla

Wheels, tyres, rebuilt head with 272 cam, big bore throttle body, new cooling system, tubular manifold and custom front exhaust section for the BMW.

My wallet hates me. So does my family. :p :o

I would have just bought a better car. I’m being serious as well.

Soldato
I'll buy Hyburnates once I'm bored of my T-Sport. :p
Never selling you one of my cars, I love them too much :)
not going to lie the I30N in black looks great! not a huge fan of that blue colour that a lot seem to go for.

I can imagine these will be quite a good purchase in a few years, seeing how bad the cee'd GT depreciated..

Cheers bud, I agree!

The blue is farrr too common.

Soldato
Usually I practice the dark art of Bangernomics, normally buying clapped out, but roadworthy, older motors for ≤£500. Decided a change was in order after my last one died, so went for a '15 Focus with a massive 1l, 3-cylinder monster snarling away under the bonnet. It's the Titanium X though, so it does have all the bells and whistles. Too be fair though, that little engine is surprisingly decent and for what I use it for it's ideal. Cheap to run too.

ssFp33S.jpg

Soldato
0c3f01e09741960964f111290dc6e5a0.jpg

on new wheels.

Back
Top Bottom