Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Hi Guys, I got my new car at the end of September, forgot to post some pics.......

BMW M140i Shadow Edition, BMW were offering hefty discounts, coupled with 1.9% APR it seemed too good to be true!

Absolutely love the car, aiming to keep it for around 2-3 years then shop it in for a 3/5 touring.

I think I have just gone over 3000 miles in it, the noise and acceleration makes me smile every time!

**Edit**
Forgot to say, these are not new pictures, car is filthy at the moment!

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi Guys, I got my new car at the end of September, forgot to post some pics.......

BMW M140i Shadow Edition, BMW were offering hefty discounts, coupled with 1.9% APR it seemed too good to be true!

Absolutely love the car, aiming to keep it for around 2-3 years then shop it in for a 3/5 touring.

I think I have just gone over 3000 miles in it, the noise and acceleration makes me smile every time!

Very very nice looking car! Not keen on the gloss black interior myself - think it would have been better in carbon fibre, but otherwise really really nice motor

Associate
Very very nice looking car! Not keen on the gloss black interior myself - think it would have been better in carbon fibre, but otherwise really really nice motor

You wouldn't believe how frustrating the gloss black is inside! Every finger print shows, tempted to get it changed, but at the moment I just keep a microfibre in the car to wipe it down :)

Man of Honour
VRSMdWK.jpg

Thought I'd give a pickup a whirl for awhile see how I get on with it. Probably change it for an Amarok if I decide to keep one though.

Back
Top Bottom