Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Replacement for the is250.. 1jz gte 2003 Toyota crown athlete v saloon :) proper JDM goodness. Needs a few bits doing but nothing major, yet..

7eef70a853de1b4feb25edcaee02d42f.jpg

16b1b9ea396622e91bc0d32bd8950b0a.jpg

f1e30a86a9fb3196bc49a7fbcf18065d.jpg

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Replacement for the is250.. 1jz gte 2003 Toyota crown athlete v saloon :) proper JDM goodness. Needs a few bits doing but nothing major, yet..

16b1b9ea396622e91bc0d32bd8950b0a.jpg
JDM tyte y0! That interior is just abominable :D
What's with the two Down buttons on the steering wheel?

Soldato
Great cars, love the interior colours/trim and the wing markers!

It's proper cool all the weird bits you don't usually see on European cars :)

*pops the hood*

1jz no ****

Great car, your mum has taste. ;)

Haha, she does :D

JDM tyte y0! That interior is just abominable :D
What's with the two Down buttons on the steering wheel?

Is it really? I like it, weird, interesting and super comfy and well built. Each to their own of course, most German interiors while built well are just too dull.

2 buttons behinds for "up" early attempt at "paddles/manual control of auto boxes"

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Is it really? I like it, weird, interesting and super comfy and well built. Each to their own of course, most German interiors while built well are just too dull.

2 buttons behinds for "up" early attempt at "paddles/manual control of auto boxes"
I dunno, it's just classic 90s Jap. I like the dark "wood effect" which wouldn't look out of place in a W210 Avantgarde.

Shifter buttons make sense!

Soldato
Bought this last night. I have wanted one for many years and figured I should just get it. At first I was only looking for a JZA70 with the 1JZ engine, but after reading up, the MA70 isn't a bad car providing it's had some remedial work done like the HG.
Anyway, this one is well documented on the MK3 Supra FB page and is in excellent condition. Arches are clean, the paint needs some attention in certain areas but it's mechanically sound. From what I know:

UK Model
JDM rear lights
Wind deflectors (not sure on these)
BC coilovers
metal headgasket and ARP stud bolts
hybrid turbo with new seals
new droplinks and track rods
Retrofitted digi-dash (this was a must for me)
Blitz Nur Spec R (needs a baffle, my ears can't take it)
Silicon hoses
Mishimoto radiator
HKS SSQ BOV
Short shift
HKS FRB

I think there's lots of other things that I need to find out but it drives well, has zero rattles (that I can hear over the exhaust) and looks good so I'm happy. Insurance is also peanuts as it's insured as a classic. The only things I'd like to do is an underside restoration, get rid of and prevent any rust.

QBom6bf.jpg
F0PQ2EW.jpg

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Those seats look soooo comfy. That looks tastefully done and loved. Underseal should be easy enough. Must have added a JDM bumper too with the front recess.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Bought this last night. I have wanted one for many years and figured I should just get it. At first I was only looking for a JZA70 with the 1JZ engine, but after reading up, the MA70 isn't a bad car providing it's had some remedial work done like the HG.
Anyway, this one is well documented on the MK3 Supra FB page and is in excellent condition. Arches are clean, the paint needs some attention in certain areas but it's mechanically sound. From what I know:

UK Model
JDM rear lights
Wind deflectors (not sure on these)
BC coilovers
metal headgasket and ARP stud bolts
hybrid turbo with new seals
new droplinks and track rods
Retrofitted digi-dash (this was a must for me)
Blitz Nur Spec R (needs a baffle, my ears can't take it)
Silicon hoses
Mishimoto radiator
HKS SSQ BOV
Short shift
HKS FRB

I think there's lots of other things that I need to find out but it drives well, has zero rattles (that I can hear over the exhaust) and looks good so I'm happy. Insurance is also peanuts as it's insured as a classic. The only things I'd like to do is an underside restoration, get rid of and prevent any rust.

QBom6bf.jpg
F0PQ2EW.jpg
My neighbour used to have one of these back in the early 90s in dark red. Awesome-looking thing. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom