Show Us Your Motors!

Finally some decent pictures of the golf. Thanks to Howard and InvaderGIR for photography!

Started live is a normal 8v GTI. Now got a 20v turbo lump. With conversion done by Rob @ RDAutosports. Which I cannot speak highly enough of. His standard of work is excellent and just everything from a customer perspective was spot on.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Ta

Alec

haha there are loads of white saxos around, all the driving instructors must have bought them up..
which is why my car is not cool at all!
i havn't even taken my test and i want to upgrade already :(

your seats look incredibly comfy!

Yeah the old mk.2 fiesta-learners with differing body panel colours are finally giving up the ghost :)

Seems the Saxo's the new car to learn in. Not a bad thing though, covers all the basics. Perfect to learn/trash. Just don't mod it, utter waste on a first car :) Whereabouts are you based in Gib? Not local iirc?

Indeed!

However it is not new :)

1 Owner - the Dealership, was a demonstration model - 3.5K miles and registered 26th June 09 - has full leather pack too (the Individual Pack it's called) and the Street Pack too (so the wheels/skirting) - bluetooth, voice control, usb/aux etc...

:)

A friend has just bought pretty much exactly the same car and I love it. Wasn't overly impressed when I saw it, but its slowly growing on me and for the money he paid was a bargin.

Footrest is rather large aye. Brake/Accel arent that close as that pic seems to imply*. .

Footrest in my GTV is a joy, not sure I could have another car without one now.

Seems the Saxo's the new car to learn in. Not a bad thing though, covers all the basics. Perfect to learn/trash. Just don't mod it, utter waste on a first car :) Whereabouts are you based in Gib? Not local iirc?

im at harbour views, i moved over from the uk 4/5 years ago
my mates have been telling me to mod it, but its pointless as it was ridiculously cheap and i am leaving for uni in september!
although i am trying to persuade my dad to buy a nice golf or something bigger for me to drive in the meantime
i cant wait to bring it out onto the open road! and hopefully break it:cool:

Replaced the Tiguan with this bad boy on Monday :D

Bocanegra01.jpg

1.4 litres of TSI power coupled with a 7-speed DSG gearbox yeah!!!!!

Question is whats this thing in the middle/top of the dash??

Bocanegra02.jpg

Quite like those Ibiza's, especially with the "bocanegra" front.

Quite a curious car in the flesh imo, at some angles it looks relatively normal and nondescript, yet other times the various lines and body-slashes make it stand out from the norm.

ramirez, Your car is awesome mate. Always wanted one but I think will remain a dream.

thanks buddy! i am very much living the dream..... i'm 27 and they're easily insurable just not going to be using it as a daily drive. I've wanted an R32 GTR since I was a wee lad, it's more or less stock engine wise so putting out around 300 hp which is more than enough :)

The GTS-T has only a single turbo rather than two and I believe the engine was a 2.0 litre not a 2.6. (I'm no expert on Japanese cars, but I believe this to be true).

Back
Top Bottom