Show Us Your Motors!

OcUK Staff
Yep an underated colour combo imo. Exige is loooking sweet too.

Fitted that ducktail myself too! Yeah in a perfect world I wouldn't run a front plate but last time I got pulled the police officer asked if I had a brother with a yellow Supra :cry:

I know, they could have done so much more, the Type S was a let down really. I would have loved a targa/vert NC1 NSX, that would have been incredible alas. Too expensive & too much hype around release.

The thing is I think people are finally aware of the NSX now, the values were plummeting, think they literally hit around 70-80k trade at one point, then the used car thing happened, then factor in people realising how good the NSX is and they have gained a solid 20k or so since the lows, unless you can find a strong deal they are back into triple digits now. At under 100k they were absolute bargains, I like to think of the NSX as a junior to the Ferrari SF90 as they are more or less identical cars, apart from the power difference but a very similar ethos, problem is the SF90 is 500k, though I've heard Ferrari been struggling to sell them and one guy supposedly got one at 325k trade. Still too much money, way too fast to be enjoyable on the road, pretty pointless car really.

Commissario
:cool:

Ah I don't hate it but needs must. Got pulled over a few times in the local area for no plate.

]
51687950522_fadcc42f6d_h.jpg

Absolute pure filth.

Soldato
Lovely shots @NathWraith the black with bright wheels contrast so well!

My arty photo game is not as on point as yours but with such beautiful Autumn colours and a bright blue sky, it is a Lotus day and grabbed a few pictures before setting out:

E1.jpg e6.jpg e7.jpg

Actually managed to get some heat into the cup 2's this morning, bloody hell, it is the brakes, they are organ re-arranging they are so damn good!

I honestly don't know how you get on with that many cars, they are all superb in their own ways and some are actually quite similar in characteristics, but I think it would drive me a bit potty not being able to solely focus on one, when I ran 3 cars it drove me a bit mad not being able to focus on one and give that all my attention. Love the Lotus however, my most favourite recent addition.

OcUK Staff
I honestly don't know how you get on with that many cars, they are all superb in their own ways and some are actually quite similar in characteristics, but I think it would drive me a bit potty not being able to solely focus on one, when I ran 3 cars it drove me a bit mad not being able to focus on one and give that all my attention. Love the Lotus however, my most favourite recent addition.

I've owned them long enough I guess to learn them, though the Lotus is a huge learning curve, can't wait until I can get it on track in December, just praying for the weather.
I will probably not use the Ferrari now until next Spring, Corvette and S2000 also, all locked away now.

Only in Lotus today because of how warm and dry it is! I generally use the GR Yaris and Aston for most daily duties.

Soldato
I've owned them long enough I guess to learn them, though the Lotus is a huge learning curve, can't wait until I can get it on track in December, just praying for the weather.
I will probably not use the Ferrari now until next Spring, Corvette and S2000 also, all locked away now.

Only in Lotus today because of how warm and dry it is! I generally use the GR Yaris and Aston for most daily duties.

You must make great use of your time with them, I never found the hours in the week to truly learn the cars I had (own 2 now and that's my limit these days). I think that one 'daily' and I hate that word, and a mental car in the stable is plenty. I admire the collection though and let's face it on ones deathbed no one would regret the ownership of those cars.

OcUK Staff
Where you going? I've just booked Oulton for the 15th.

Donnington - GP Layout open pitlane - December 3rd.
Who you book the 15th with at Oulton?

You must make great use of your time with them, I never found the hours in the week to truly learn the cars I had (own 2 now and that's my limit these days). I think that one 'daily' and I hate that word, and a mental car in the stable is plenty. I admire the collection though and let's face it on ones deathbed no one would regret the ownership of those cars.

I rack up quite a lot of miles as I go for drives, road trips and track days etc. In the last 12 months I've done a track days in S2000, GR Yaris, Porsche and 458, if I did not have the time to enjoy them, I'd be inclined to agree what is the point and might as well just sell up, as it stands I do enjoy them, at somepoint I most likely will make some tough decisions and sell a few but I am just playing the mid life crisis card. :D

Soldato
I rack up quite a lot of miles as I go for drives, road trips and track days etc. In the last 12 months I've done a track days in S2000, GR Yaris, Porsche and 458, if I did not have the time to enjoy them, I'd be inclined to agree what is the point and might as well just sell up, as it stands I do enjoy them, at somepoint I most likely will make some tough decisions and sell a few but I am just playing the mid life crisis card. :D

I get you, glad you're enjoying. I still have framed pictures of some of my favourite cars I'd owned in my home office, call me a saddo but the memories are there for life and can't put a price on it. I've calmed down now on the motor front, just wish I'd had more spare time for some.

OcUK Staff
I get you, glad you're enjoying. I still have framed pictures of some of my favourite cars I'd owned in my home office, call me a saddo but the memories are there for life and can't put a price on it I've calmed down now on the motor front, just wish I'd had more spare time for some.

Well I actually try to buy a model of all the cars I have owned, not as easy as it sounds like trying to find an S2000 good quality model is not easy (not checked in a while) and some of them can be hundreds of pounds for essentially a small model toy, but it means I still have the memory. I also have pictures framed too, but they are hanging up in the garage. :D

Soldato
Well I actually try to buy a model of all the cars I have owned, not as easy as it sounds like trying to find an S2000 good quality model is not easy (not checked in a while) and some of them can be hundreds of pounds for essentially a small model toy, but it means I still have the memory. I also have pictures framed too, but they are hanging up in the garage. :D

Now we are going into memorabilia I have a 1999 original sales brochure for my 360, most of the front page magazine covers from the time and a Hot Wheels Model which is on the desk, glad I'm not alone then! :D

Soldato

I do that too, and a number plate :)

Soldato
Couple of low ball offers and a mate who is very interested but can't move on it until March. If I don't get anywhere with it, once warmer weather is back I will enjoy it some more, return it to stock and sell it to Cazoo.

I've got all the stock parts for mine too.. and a good 5-6k worth of mods!

what is cazoo offering? mine is around 35k so a bit under yours.

OcUK Staff
I've got all the stock parts for mine too.. and a good 5-6k worth of mods!

what is cazoo offering? mine is around 35k so a bit under yours.

Lowest offer was £15,600, best was £17,000, not checked recently but suspect be around the lower end due to time of year, so makes sense to just wait.

Back
Top Bottom