DSC01513.JPG

DSC01514.JPG

DSC01515.JPG

DSC01516.JPG

DSC01517.JPG

DSC01519.JPG

DSC01520.JPG

DSC01521.JPG

Gloriously pretty Z4C there - if I could get away with a 2 seater then I'd definitely want one one day!

I saw one at a roundabout today in black, it had the same wheels but the spokes were dark (not black) and it looked stunning.

My 9-3 Aero 2.0T

It pains me to say it, but that actually looks really nice from the outside. ;)

Not loving the interior though. My mum's old model 9-5 has probably the worst interior i've ever seen in any car. It's just flat gray plastic everywhere. Your's doesn't look as bad, but still, i can't see how a company could make such a horrible, bland interior.

Why would it pain you? :)

I quite like the style and layout of the interior - seats are super comfy and everythings reasonably well screwed together, although some parts are a bit creaky. As you say though, it's a bit flat and plastic - really want this but it's £495 :(

http://www.hirsch-performance.ch/getAttachment.aspx?attaName=1572ff9d-c990-471d-8167-7bef1591e076

As i said, your one isn't nearly as bad as the old 9-5. I should get some photos just to show how bad it is.

That interior for £495 doesn't actually look bad.

You got any plans for the car?

It looks really nice, but it's a lot of money for something purely cosmetic...

Considering a BSR stage 1 remap and optiflow intake, which should push it above 250bhp and maybe some suspension upgrades. First priority is to get rid of the nasty budget tyres that are on it though

Still getting used to it, it's a hell of a jump from a 130bhp diesel mondeo :)

yeah had that pointed out to me elsewhere, ill have to have a rethink, not being technical i like the idea of the mountune upgrade but i also like the idea of running different maps for different situations.

[TW]Fox;16258780 said:
Why, is there a set of golf clubs in the boot?

Erm...

[TW]Fox;16250955 said:
Your entire input into this thread was deliberately to **** off some of the cars when you couldnt even be bothered to attend. Why did you post if not to reinforce in your mind the superiority of your car?

Paradigm has it spot on.

Double standards much?

Back
Top Bottom