Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
The car is a really decent runabout, the last owner being an old couple proper looked after it with full service history ect.

When i first bought it a lot of my pals said god you've bought an old Kia & just laughed, until they drove it and found it to be quite decent, it even better now since i put the new wheels and tyres on it.

Also feature wise it comes with full front and rear electric windows, air con, central locking, imoblizer, electric sunroof, eletric mirrors, superb heater, 6 speaker setup, can take either a single or double din CD unit, it very decent on juice, seating super comfy ect ect.

Basically for less than £900 and only 53k on the clock, the car in my book is a bargain, ok it not aimed at petrol heads & no doudt they will hate it, but to me it does the job and the engine while not the best for a 1.6i 16v is very reliable & hardly much goes wrong with them.

Associate
Finally gave the Civic a nice clean :D

car006.jpg

car005.jpg

car004.jpg

car003.jpg

car002.jpg

Dup

Dup

Soldato
WTF, how did you get that colour on the CTR? I thought they only did that in a couple of European countries?

Dunno if I like it or not, but it's certainly different.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I know the coupe really goes against the purpose of the Z4, but I much prefer the coupe to the convertible.
I disagree. The Z3 came in Coupe form too.
I fail to see how it "goes against the purpose" if it's a coupe.

So all 2 seater sports cars have to be convertibles? :confused:

Anyway, that Z4 looks brilliant. Sorely want a Z4 M Coupe to replace the Z3 one day..

Soldato
RS is lush, although it looks so understated compared to the newer Focus RS.

Civic is nice too, great colour.

What mods does it have 1CE?

Back
Top Bottom