Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Timms of leigh. Ford dealer behind bradshawgate leigh (was sold about 10 years ago to M+S Ford) Garage not the car.
Its gone now and there are houses built in its place.

Steven Timms also has a GT40 (kit with a bubble) also red.

Anyone would think i know the guy :)

Associate
How come the RS200 is so rare?

My understanding is that they only made 200 Road cars built for homologation.
Then then of course 1000s for the rally ppl.
but as the group got banned they went over to rally cross which is not as popular.

So all the road cars lost smashed and stollen, rally cars stripped scrapped and on fire.

There was a list someplace that gives you the location and numbers. Sure someone will google and post.

Soldato
Just dug out a picture of me in my 620ti on the 'Ring... :p

IMG_9178_J.jpg

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Cheers, drew it myself :p Doing a tour of Canada again, west coast this time. This is in Banff by Lake Minnie****a (lol) or Two Jack Lake, can't remember which was which. Beautiful.

Edit: Haha the swear filter edited the name! Those stars begin with w and end with k ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
You kept booting it off down some random French motorway with no sat nav and no idea where on earth you were going :D

I left you to it until my TomTom blurted out "Exit in 1km". Didn't have much choice but to chase after you to make sure you didn't carry on and head into Europe somewhere.

I was trying to return good empeegeez you know!

Associate
I can get you BBS CH replicas for silly money.. ;)

One of the Pescara's needs a refurb, but luckily I'm close to A1 Wheels who have the correct paint colour. I was going to sell them, but I love them now!

Back
Top Bottom