Show Us Your Motors!

Everytime I look at an XJ ...and your Dad's looks very nice indeed, I just know that I would regret it if I got rid of mine and got anything else ...again :p

My two total animal cars.

GeekMobile® MINI Cooper R56 120bhp animal.

img0178ql.jpg

Vau.... Holden Monaro VXR

img0113to.jpg

Wow! Those Rovers...Completely forgot about those. Had a 214 and then a 21xGTI (216? Can't remember). Was far more capable than I expected it.

Remember the adds? Your old GTi looking old....Get a 216GTi?

Funny how cars progress - 116BHP (have it in my head that car was 116, may be wrong)..... Not special at all now is it?

I've decided I deserve an Aston Martin. Because I'm worth it.

Yaris is proper shiny! After a work-run about, and the small car Fiat 500/Yaris keeps popping up - yours looks ace.

Would you mind saying what lens you used on that? Bit of distortion... curious.

Wow! Those Rovers...Completely forgot about those. Had a 214 and then a 21xGTI (216? Can't remember). Was far more capable than I expected it.

Remember the adds? Your old GTi looking old....Get a 216GTi?

Funny how cars progress - 116BHP (have it in my head that car was 116, may be wrong)..... Not special at all now is it?

I've decided I deserve an Aston Martin. Because I'm worth it.

They did a 216 GTI with a Honda Engine and a 220 GTI with a Rover M series engine. The 216 GTI is suposed to be quite a peach as the engines go, obviously doesn't have the power of the 220 Turbo, but lots of revs. Reliable if you ignore the distributor faults....

Everything after that was a GSI due to 90's insurance I believe.

Sorry to carry on the British feel in this page... :p

Picked up a 2003 MG ZT 190+ last week, brilliant car.

Options:
- Sports pack (18" straights, sports suspension, 325mm front brakes)
- Alcantara interior
- Follow me home headlights
- Rear parking sensors
- Rain sensing windscreen wipers

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture017.jpg

19th062.jpg

Back
Top Bottom