Show Us Your Motors!

Right, although the car is fantastic to drive I've made a list of bits that need doing, hopefully before winter sets in.

- Thermostat needs changing
- One rear tyre close to legal limit
- Handbrake not brilliant, suspect 2-1 joiner at the top of the handbrake cables. Easy fix
- Exhaust backbox blowing slightly

Nice little list to crack on with, about £140 of stuff there. Should keep me busy :)

Photos for my for sale advert :(

TWP_7835.jpg

TWP_7836.jpg

TWP_7841.jpg

TWP_7850.jpg

TWP_7862.jpg

TWP_7865.jpg

TWP_7867.jpg

TWP_1782.jpg

TWP_1783.jpg

TWP_1791.jpg

My living costs are going up massively with a move, and my requirement for a nice car is dropping as ill be walking distance from work, so will get something worth £10k less :( Almost certainly a Nissan 350Z

[TW]Fox;23066174 said:
Don't worry, with your asking price it will be sticking around for some time yet, isn't that what you paid at a dealer 30k miles ago? :p

Show me a cheaper car with the same spec/mileage? and no I paid a fair bit more than this.

So far only on e90post, will be putting it on AT next week when im actually free to be showing it to people.

Balls :(

350Z is a decent enough car, but i honestly don't think i would be able to live with the interior. :/

If you're looking at the interior on a 350z you're doing it wrong.

Leather seat / Leather wheel and focus on the road with foot down...

I certainly don't want to be driving on a motorway admiring the stitching on my dash as I head into a central res.

If you're looking at the interior on a 350z you're doing it wrong.

Leather seat / Leather wheel and focus on the road with foot down...

I certainly don't want to be driving on a motorway admiring the stitching on my dash as I head into a central res.

That's a viewpoint that's not specific to the 350Z though...

"Leather seat / Leather wheel and focus on the road with foot down..." is equally applicable to the E46 M3, E92 335i & S4.

The difference is, if you choose to admire the stitching on your dashboard in the M3/335/S4, you head into the central reservation looking like this:-

:cool::D

Instead of like this:-

:eek::(:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom