Show Us Your Motors!

How much do they do services for? My zed is due a P1 service soon.

Better than Nissan... is what I'll say.

P2 is costing me £250 ish with VAT. Ended up at £320 due to two aux belts being replaced too. On top of that another £300~ for some replacement fan motors.

I won't mention the further £700 of stuff that needs doing I turned down :D

Last edited:
Better than Nissan... is what I'll say.

P2 is costing me £250 ish with VAT. Ended up at £320 due to two aux belts being replaced too. On top of that another £300~ for some replacement fan motors.

I won't mention the further £700 of stuff that needs doing I turned down :D

Ouch, pricey indeed.

Unfortunately for me i live in NW london so its a bit far for me

Ouch, pricey indeed.

Unfortunately for me i live in NW london so its a bit far for me

Nissan wanted to charge 350 / 470 for P2 / P3... so they are cheaper.

Depends if you want OEM or not, personally AM have a good track record (no pun intended) so took the punt.

At least from what I see, if you're selling a zed and it's been done at Abbey it's generally considered well looked after.

I'm going to buy the advisories myself and fit them with help from the shed (brakes and bushes)

New (old) car - haven't had a chance to take any decent pics yet as it's been too cold and wet to do much recently:

2012-09-08125349.jpg

I've had it for about two months now and it's been a huge step up from my old e36 318is - doesn't quite handle as well though :(

Bye bye Saab! :(

saab13.JPG

Well, for a few weeks whilst its off to be repaired :p

saab12.JPG

The courtesy daily until its fixed...

Plus points are that its comfortable and quiet and economical.

Cons are that the above make it ridiculously boring and the fact it has as much grunt as a mouse fart makes it worse. But still, I cannot complain :)

[TW]Fox;23140255 said:
Not another crash Phate :p

Came to a standstill on the M3 on Sunday. Looked in my rear view and saw the all too familiar site of a car going too fast and me thinking "here we go again"

Funny thing is she said she 'didn't realise' funnily enough I've always thought the hundreds of brake lights are a dead give away :rolleyes:

Still, I'm not without a car and they admitted liability so just an inconvenience really. They managed to break the exhaust at the cat and dislodge the rear bumper, fortunately no chassis damage or crinkled boot floor :)

Back
Top Bottom